IP Security Camera control centre for Enigma2
I have added an IP security Camera viewer as a proposed new plugin as ticket 221. The zip file has full documentation on installing and using the plugin.
The zipfile also includes a IP Security Camera emulator to evaluate the plugin. The camera emulator also runs on an Enigma2 STB(can be same STB as plugin is run on).
The plugin supports the following:
- 1. View IP security cameras as multiple cameras on screen (4 at a time).
- 2. View the cameras as a picture-in-picture image anywhere and any size on the TV. This does not require the STB to support PIP as the decoding is done in software.
- 3. Automatic switching between multiple cameras.
- 4. Freezing the switching on a specific camera while still updating the feed from that camera.
- 5. Pan, tilt, zoom the camera(s).
- 6. Configuration allows for support of multiple makes/models of IP security cameras at the same time. The camera has to support snapshot mode sending a jpg image. Several IP security cameras support this. The default configuration included is for Foscam IP security cameras.
- 7. Record cameras on a fixed interval basis.
The plugin has been tested on DM500HD, DM800HD and DM7025. Testing on further STBs will be appreciated.
gracias a shumifan50