Thread: Dishnetwork on titanium 2 card?

Dishnetwork on titanium 2 card?

Is it possible to get Dishnetwork to work on Titanium2? I progged it with the how 2 titanium 2 kit and used my rom10 to rom102 bin it says that my card has not been activated I changed IRD status to 09. still nothing. This bin is a rom10 to 102 spoof so I don't know if this will work since the titanium looks to be a rom 10 spoof is there something to spoof the titanium to a rom101 or rom 102? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Uploads

Re: Dishnetwork on titanium 2 card?

You mixed up too many things (spoof, titanium , rom102, ird status..)
    Short answer is --- there are no files that will get you DishNT on Titanium2.
    as of 5/3/06.
    It sounds like you that are trying to use rom10to102 files on a tit2. NO!NO!
    Those files are specifically codded for rom10 microcontroller and emulate N2.
    Also, dont even try to use files found here in a dish IRD. If that is what you are trying to do, then this is the wrong forum. There is a way to get Dish with tit1 card, but that is a whole different ball game.
    :)

do you know were the info would be found to do it ? on the titanium 1

and by the way wouldnt you be able to downgrade the firmware of titanium2 thus
    making it a titanium1?>?????

just thought i would trow that out there

current testing is d****n*****k

Uploads

I would hate to confuse you. The file that will get you D1SH is "tita1 nagra2 all cams.zip". But THIS IS NOT FOR D1sh IRD!! You need a magic cam flashed with the modded firmware and a receiver with ci slot. This will cost you some $200 together. It is much cheaper to get a pansat these days. Unless you like challenge and want to spend the money. Besides, they dont sell magic cams anymore, and turning matrix into magic is another $70 for cas interface and knowhow. Unless you want to build your own.

Regarding tit2 downgrade. .. There is a significant difference in the structure of tit2 to use a tit1 code on it. However it can be translated if you know how(dont try), and make the tit1 code work on tit2. Butttt, mfg transport code has to be known in order to erase and write your new os(give up here).
    To make it short .....No!! TIT2 can not be downgraded to TIT1 in reality.
    :)

cool like your reply nothing i would like to do so for me these cards i have aint worth a damn know thanks for the info