Thread: Cerebro Keys Reader

Uploads

Thumbs up Cerebro Keys Reader

Here a new tool for the cerebro card !
    With this tool you can read the files in your cerebro card .
    Enjoy !!!!

Uploads

Thumbs down Re: Cerebro Keys Reader

Quote Originally Posted by passete
    Here a new tool for the cerebro card !
    With this tool you can read the files in your cerebro card .
    Enjoy !!!!
    Have anyone tested this Programm.

I think itīs better we donīt toutch this Thing.

VIP Member
    Uploads

Re: Cerebro Keys Reader

Quote Originally Posted by hase007
    Have anyone tested this Programm.

I think itīs better we donīt toutch this Thing.
    You know I was thinking along the same lines!
    I'm not sure what the purpose of this Program is, other then whiping the Flash (i.e. OS Sector, thuss killing the Card, BTW: good luck finding the OS for C*r*br* / Z**br* again!), in so far as to read out a few Keys which no one could use in an Emulator anyhow. Or can this Progi., read out the RSA too?

In a way that would suck! Having just tallied up an €85.00(EUR), Bill for the C*r*br* / Z**br* Card. Not to mention that PW / KDH would probably accelerate the Narga ROM change. If a proper Soft-Emu were to be releast to the Public.

Uploads

Dear Passete,

I have installed the reader, but it doesn't work because, I allways get a flagnote "can't find JD Programmer or C****** card"!
    I do have a Programmer Multiprog 2001XL and the C* card and P/C with Millenium Edition Software.
    Please advise how to fix the problem
    Regards
    dli

Uploads

I think that the person who posted this should explain what it is etc. If it is a fake or if they didnt test it, they should say so.
    I am wondering if this is what is causing my computer to keep trying to fire up the Remote Desktop facility (rasautou.exe) ever since I tried to use it.
    I also see the same error messages as the previous poster. I have tried several types of card writer and I do have a valid card but I see the same messages as posted above.
    This looks like one of the many many scam packages that install nasty shit on peoples machines that enable them to be compromised.

VIP Member
    Uploads

Stupid question but, as I understand it. If you were to ~Autodetect~ / Read-out any Smartcard You had to esentually kill the Flash Sector. Of Said Card. Which for something like say a "Fun", would be meaningless. But, since Cards' like the T-Rex Loader, Tit1&2, C*r*br*/Z**br*/D**d*m, are all OS Smartcards. Wouldn't this be like esentually killing your Card.

After all if the C*r*br* OS was so simple to get ~from the iNet~ and instal to any given (i.e. Blank), ATMEL AT90SC6464C Card. Well lets just say there'd be a lot less issues involved.

If you asked me, all you'd need is simple App to just read out the Keys' from the *.hex Files. Pure and simple, at least that could have purpose but, As is I just don't see why anyone would even bother with this trash!

I mean, if this ~were in any way~ on the up and up, and via the info's gleand, by some remakable chance in Hell that someone could paste this stuff into an Emu. Wouldn't you thought, that someone would have doen this by now?