Thread: Small bugs: from T-Rex ? or from reciver?

Small bugs: from T-Rex ? or from reciver?

Hi,

I 've juste aquiered a T-Rex twin with a Kaon KSC 570 reciver with 2 CI.

I have loaded within the T-Rex the last update of Predator 3.32 with keys ok for cabo.

When i turn ON my reciver, i wiat 20 seconds for the opening of a cabo chanel in nagra 2. However, when if I zap to another chanel from another "bouquet" which is not available (as D+ for instance) and when i come back to a cabo chanel, I have black screen.... i have to turn off the reciver and then tur it on in order to open such chanel of cabo..

Is my reciver is too low to read the T-rex each time I change to another bouquet from another bouquet.. or is the Predator firm that contains some bugs during lot of zaping?

Thx for your lights...
    MY

VIP Member
    Uploads

Re: Small bugs: from T-Rex ? or from reciver?

I think it could be a number of things. One it could be that your Dish is ~somewhat~ missaligned and your not getting a stong enough / clear enough Signal to the STB. Two ~more likely the case~ TV Cabo, like D+ is curently under testing for the new 110 ROM thingy.

But, I wouldn't worry about it overly, my STB 80Gib PVR 2xCI also with the Dragon CAM (3.32), also has some problems reading / clearing Channels from my C*r*br* / Z**br* Card. As well as D+ (when it was active on 19.2E),.

At such times I just switch to the last FTA / CAS Channel that cleard chill for about 5-20 Seconds, and try rezapping to said Channel. That usually does it ~for me!!~. In other instances I find that ejecting the CAM and then ~resetting~ it usually gets the job don faster, then an all out reboot...

Talking Re: Small bugs: from T-Rex ? or from reciver?

Quote Originally Posted by Ichijoe
    I think it could be a number of things. One it could be that your Dish is ~somewhat~ missaligned and your not getting a stong enough / clear enough Signal to the STB. Two ~more likely the case~ TV Cabo, like D+ is curently under testing for the new 110 ROM thingy.

But, I wouldn't worry about it overly, my STB 80Gib PVR 2xCI also with the Dragon CAM (3.32), also has some problems reading / clearing Channels from my C*r*br* / Z**br* Card. As well as D+ (when it was active on 19.2E),.

At such times I just switch to the last FTA / CAS Channel that cleard chill for about 5-20 Seconds, and try rezapping to said Channel. That usually does it ~for me!!~. In other instances I find that ejecting the CAM and then ~resetting~ it usually gets the job don faster, then an all out reboot...

Many thx for your response...
    Effectivement, my satelite signal is not very hight ... i have to point my satelite antena well...