We are pleased to release JaZUp 2.0.
- Support for the new patch.e2 file format
- Multilingual user interface and messages
- patch.e2 files are now loaded from your PC, no more USB needed.
So if you are familiar with JaZUp 1.x the way of working has changed, please read the attached PDF.
- when installing to USB only the target USB stick is needed
- When creating backup of official firmware data, file is now downloaded and you can set the name of your backup file
- No more support for patch.bin file format
- Disable Hardware Acceleration even in Rescue Mode
- Uninstall Priority Manager from official firmware to avoid conflict when upgrading
- fix E2 partitions problems on official DOM (256MB) if needed
- Automatic rename dummy patch.bin into _patch.bin to allow Azbox full reboot after upgrade
Known issue: when you have E2 installed on an USB memory stick the switch to rescue mode, doesn't work. This is a kernel bug, not a JaZUp2 bug. You need to insert another USB stick whith a dummy patch.bin file to force the Rescue Mode.
Hectore & Pr2