Thread: Any aussie keys?

Uploads

Any aussie keys?

Hi all
    i am after any keys for any sats in aust!Since aurora rolled again i am lost!Back to terrestrial tv oh joy!!!!! Any help or info much app.
    Cheers to all

Uploads

Re: Any aussie keys?

My First post

If you have a small group of friends then perhaps u can follow the method my friend used and you wont need keys :) ....

Long gone are the helcyon days of the ubiquitous goldie. My clever friends solution was to actually get a real subscription (one with the lot) to Oztar (uses Irdeto2 encrytion) rather than Poxtel (NDS encryption). He just needed a mate up bush to apply then brought box and more importantly the sponge bob card home.

System works well with the exception of Fox Footy whose code lengths upset the CAM in his Humaxs, he threw the brand new Oztar supplied Atlas box in the junk heap and does the lot with old hummie 5400s. Using Jaycar smartcard programmer with the IC3 Mod as 6Mhz clock in Pheonix mode as a Card Reader, through a PC running XP and Irdeto Distribution Server V1.00. (much appreciation to the Genius Sid_playos who wrote it) then out to the net using DeeEnEs to dynamically lock the IP address, out through the Internet back down through Windows XP and Irdeto Distribution Client V1.00 via Jomac interface and cable to the humax. Works a treat for his 12 family and friends. Gets cost down to about $20 a month/each pays his oztar subscription phone and broadband bill.

Now they are stuffing around with Optus Aurora which seems an Oxymoron when u consider it actually means PAYING for FREE to AIR stuff. So he repeated the excersize. Got Real Optus Aurora card (all channels including WA) yesterday build card reader last night put second set of Irdeto Distribution Server software in a new directory and set the second server to different unique port, now he has two card servers running on one PC and one IP with every thing running perfectly almost like we used to have on the Goldie in the old days (except Fox Footy Temporarily but have to pay for Main events like next wednesdays Mundine./Green fight.)

Hope this helps

Information should be free for all not just the Rich
    so Rupert .... Jam it where the sun dont shine.

Uploads

Re: Any aussie keys?

Cheers mate thanks 4 the info.
    I have been using the keys in my dreamax 470 dec . I just found out how to access the hidden files and had aurora 4 a few weeks then the b##$@#$* rolled again!!!! oh well any new info is is app
    Cheers bruce

Uploads

Question Re: Any aussie keys?

Hi to all, Can anyone provide me with some help in regards to setting up and programming smart cards to unlock pay tv channels, I am only new to this whole satellite tv thing and any information or programmes would be much appreciated. Trying to find information on this sort of thing is like trying to pull hen's teeth.

Banned
    Uploads

Talking Re: Any aussie keys?

Quote Originally Posted by AJ40000
    Hi to all, Can anyone provide me with some help in regards to setting up and programming smart cards to unlock pay tv channels, I am only new to this whole satellite tv thing and any information or programmes would be much appreciated. Trying to find information on this sort of thing is like trying to pull hen's teeth.
    G'Day Cobber,
    I'm afraid you've got a long way to go before you can just sit down and program cards. Firstly the Pay TV channels here Foxtel/Austar use an encription that has yet to be cracked. The other provider Aurora looks like staying with the old system for another 2 years?????
    However if you want somewhere to start, look in these forums for logging with many programs and tutorials. Welcome and
    Kindest Regards, Bill and the FunFiles Team.

http://www.satsupreme.com/forumdisplay.php?f=882