Thread: Help needed for Azbox problem for MMP folder

Uploads

Help needed for Azbox problem for MMP folder

Hi everybody, a few days ago I tried to install Enigma2 on my Azbox Hd premium. I had Opensat Multicas before I was trying Enigma2. I installed RTI 1.0, and then Angels of Fire. I had problems with enigma 2 and tried to get back to opensat. I saw many tutorials and guides on this purpose but I can't find answer to my problem. To get back to Opensat I need a folder called MMP to put in this folder the file "backup_kernel", and when I enter via ftp to my receiver, there is no MMP folder on it. I can't go in RESCUE MODE when I put the flash drive usb with official fw called patch.bin, so I can't go with the azup program to restore Opensat back. So anybody has any ideas about the missed MMP folder, how can I get it back somehow in my Azbox via ftp? thanks in advance

Uploads

Re: Help needed for Azbox problem for MMP folder

Hi

try with Jazup and follow their way to go back to original fw. forget azup and btw, my advice, forget also e2 on azbug for the moment

regards

Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by zed44 View Post
    Hi

try with Jazup and follow their way to go back to original fw. forget azup and btw, my advice, forget also e2 on azbug for the moment

regards
    thanks man, finally, I did it. I get back to the official fw. I had a IP error during the rescue mode. Pratically, when the box was on, the IP was 192.168.0.170 (the network between router-pc-azbug was ok). When I put the box on RESCUE MODE, on the az display, IP was 192.168.1.33. So I try to connected the azbox with the pc via hub(I think it would be ok also with a cross lan cable. But on the display there was no more the ip 192.168.1.33, (it was just RESCUE MODE?). I unplugged the hub and reconnect the router, the ip appear again on the diplay. At this point I reconnected the hug again. I tried the network with the .1.33 ip. Network this time was good. I opened the JAZUP and this time every thing went so good. Thanks again to zed44 and I hope no one will be in the same situation. Regards

Uploads

hi

glad you sorted it and now, if someone is in pain with his azbug, you know how to help him (or her)

regards