Uploads

Re: Help: Error 9994 card skyfo

Quote Originally Posted by falconet View Post

I ask for help as the title of s * y card 093b
    I woke up this morning and I found this error
    why '?
    if you speack italian you will find a lot of answer

can somebody , post a seting for OSCAM to collect the Bin files--because I try, and i can't collect them

Oscam already , write them on card.

thanks

i use NT site2_3 to see what is written in card, but I can edit the card with my phoenix. because is only for read ( too simple electrical schema )
    ------
    also can somebody , provide the NDS serial BOOMTV D smart -- program FUNCTIONAL -- a link

thanks

and some useful information to correct the 9994 by editing the card, with this bin file collected.

also will be useful , a modified program exe for infinity to reconize NDS card :)))

Uploads

m8!
    can not give any answer to your question.... because the question is nonsense already

it sounds like " can you recommend how to cook moon grown potatoes" ? ---- my answer would be --- make the mash from them !

Quote Originally Posted by strike_gabriel View Post
    can somebody , post a seting for OSCAM to collect the Bin files--because I try, and i can't collect them

Oscam already , write them on card.

thanks

i use NT site2_3 to see what is written in card, but I can edit the card with my phoenix. because is only for read ( too simple electrical schema )
    ------
    also can somebody , provide the NDS serial BOOMTV D smart -- program FUNCTIONAL -- a link

thanks

and some useful information to correct the 9994 by editing the card, with this bin file collected.

also will be useful , a modified program exe for infinity to reconize NDS card :)))

Uploads

HI to all, the error 9994 and 9995 are due to emm killer who is hitting 93b and 9cd, sending the bulk of the chip card

Uploads

yes, but only thing you can do with this card you can put it into the rubbish bin

I'm not sure about this. Card is super OK ( from electrical point of view), I only need to rewrite the EEPROM.... to corect the Nano_13,

Quote Originally Posted by some888 View Post
    yes, but only thing you can do with this card you can put it into the rubbish bin
    .... if we ( or I ) don't know how to do that , in this moment, this don't means that is not possible.

################
    the simple way to rewrite the card , is to use the Bin file from provider, because the controller recognize the algorithm of writing {and Oscam (execute) write easy the bin }--and execute the correction, inside the EEprom.
    #######
    look here :
    31/07/2012 9:58:28 xxxxxxx r user emmtype=unique, len=39, idx=1, cnt=1: written (11 ms) by slot0
    was written in my card, and modified the date of subscription .
    -------------
    the same situation, is if I provide to OScam the emmtype=nano, will be written inside the card , in the same way, and card will be functional again.
    the same situation is , for INS

others , already are correcting the 9994, error
    I find this link
    http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums...r-2-6-a-21348/
    #########
    they already collected the Bin file , in HDD , or stick, and after selected, by size, and type, they sent to card.

Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by strike_gabriel View Post
    I'm not sure about this. Card is super OK ( from electrical point of view), I only need to rewrite the EEPROM.... to corect the Nano_13,

.... if we ( or I ) don't know how to do that , in this moment, this don't means that is not possible.

################
    the simple way to rewrite the card , is to use the Bin file from provider, because the controller recognize the algorithm of writing {and Oscam (execute) write easy the bin }--and execute the correction, inside the EEprom.
    #######
    look here :
    31/07/2012 9:58:28 xxxxxxx r user emmtype=unique, len=39, idx=1, cnt=1: written (11 ms) by slot0
    was written in my card, and modified the date of subscription .
    -------------
    the same situation, is if I provide to OScam the emmtype=nano, will be written inside the card , in the same way, and card will be functional again.
    the same situation is , for INS
    here we are..... the guy is rewriting nds3 EEPROM using a logger and oscam...... no futher comments )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))
    it is the best joke for the few years really ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

please stop embarrassing yourself ))))

I think, you are a joke of moderator. my personal opinion.

from the beginning, Oscam was rewrite the EEprom, and modified the Nano inside. not me or you ....
    ....but everybody need to life, in this would, and pay takes.

only to show you , what was damaged:

correct version:

Nano E2_13
    =>D0740D0006
    <=741A0400005003E89000

damage version

Nano E2_13

=>D0740D0006

<=741A04000000009000

also this one

Nano E2_13

=>D074120005

<=7424030000649000

also this.

=>D074110006

I will not put on your site all info from my card , only to prove a point .....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast