Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Help: Error 9994 card skyfo

  1. #1
    Senior Member falconet's Avatar
    Join Date
    03-04-2008
    Posts
    134
    Uploads
    1

    Post Help: Error 9994 card skyfo


    I ask for help as the title of s * y card 093b
    I woke up this morning and I found this error
    why '?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    09-08-2009
    Posts
    285
    Uploads
    0

    Re: Help: Error 9994 card skyfo

    Quote Originally Posted by falconet View Post

    I ask for help as the title of s * y card 093b
    I woke up this morning and I found this error
    why '?
    if you speack italian you will find a lot of answer

  3. #3

    Re: Help: Error 9994 card skyfo

    can somebody , post a seting for OSCAM to collect the Bin files--because I try, and i can't collect them

    Oscam already , write them on card.

    thanks

    i use NT site2_3 to see what is written in card, but I can edit the card with my phoenix. because is only for read ( too simple electrical schema )
    ------
    also can somebody , provide the NDS serial BOOMTV D smart -- program FUNCTIONAL -- a link

    thanks

    and some useful information to correct the 9994 by editing the card, with this bin file collected.

    also will be useful , a modified program exe for infinity to reconize NDS card :)))

  4. #4
    Moderator TV_LICENCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    31-12-2006
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    615
    Uploads
    0

    Re: Help: Error 9994 card skyfo

    m8!
    can not give any answer to your question.... because the question is nonsense already

    it sounds like " can you recommend how to cook moon grown potatoes" ? ---- my answer would be --- make the mash from them !



    Quote Originally Posted by strike_gabriel View Post
    can somebody , post a seting for OSCAM to collect the Bin files--because I try, and i can't collect them

    Oscam already , write them on card.

    thanks

    i use NT site2_3 to see what is written in card, but I can edit the card with my phoenix. because is only for read ( too simple electrical schema )
    ------
    also can somebody , provide the NDS serial BOOMTV D smart -- program FUNCTIONAL -- a link

    thanks

    and some useful information to correct the 9994 by editing the card, with this bin file collected.

    also will be useful , a modified program exe for infinity to reconize NDS card :)))

  5. #5
    ***** oberleutnant maibach's Avatar
    Join Date
    21-01-2006
    Location
    my country
    Posts
    5,249
    Uploads
    39

    Re: Help: Error 9994 card skyfo

    HI to all, the error 9994 and 9995 are due to emm killer who is hitting 93b and 9cd, sending the bulk of the chip card

  6. #6
    Moderator TV_LICENCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    31-12-2006
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    615
    Uploads
    0

    Re: Help: Error 9994 card skyfo

    yes, but only thing you can do with this card you can put it into the rubbish bin

  7. #7

    Re: Help: Error 9994 card skyfo

    I'm not sure about this. Card is super OK ( from electrical point of view), I only need to rewrite the EEPROM.... to corect the Nano_13,

    Quote Originally Posted by some888 View Post
    yes, but only thing you can do with this card you can put it into the rubbish bin
    .... if we ( or I ) don't know how to do that , in this moment, this don't means that is not possible.

    ################
    the simple way to rewrite the card , is to use the Bin file from provider, because the controller recognize the algorithm of writing {and Oscam (execute) write easy the bin }--and execute the correction, inside the EEprom.
    #######
    look here :
    31/07/2012 9:58:28 xxxxxxx r user emmtype=unique, len=39, idx=1, cnt=1: written (11 ms) by slot0
    was written in my card, and modified the date of subscription .
    -------------
    the same situation, is if I provide to OScam the emmtype=nano, will be written inside the card , in the same way, and card will be functional again.
    the same situation is , for INS

  8. #8

    Re: Help: Error 9994 card skyfo

    others , already are correcting the 9994, error
    I find this link
    http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums...r-2-6-a-21348/
    #########
    they already collected the Bin file , in HDD , or stick, and after selected, by size, and type, they sent to card.

  9. #9
    Moderator TV_LICENCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    31-12-2006
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    615
    Uploads
    0

    Re: Help: Error 9994 card skyfo

    Quote Originally Posted by strike_gabriel View Post
    I'm not sure about this. Card is super OK ( from electrical point of view), I only need to rewrite the EEPROM.... to corect the Nano_13,



    .... if we ( or I ) don't know how to do that , in this moment, this don't means that is not possible.

    ################
    the simple way to rewrite the card , is to use the Bin file from provider, because the controller recognize the algorithm of writing {and Oscam (execute) write easy the bin }--and execute the correction, inside the EEprom.
    #######
    look here :
    31/07/2012 9:58:28 xxxxxxx r user emmtype=unique, len=39, idx=1, cnt=1: written (11 ms) by slot0
    was written in my card, and modified the date of subscription .
    -------------
    the same situation, is if I provide to OScam the emmtype=nano, will be written inside the card , in the same way, and card will be functional again.
    the same situation is , for INS
    here we are..... the guy is rewriting nds3 EEPROM using a logger and oscam...... no futher comments )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))
    it is the best joke for the few years really ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))


    please stop embarrassing yourself ))))

  10. #10

    Re: Help: Error 9994 card skyfo

    I think, you are a joke of moderator. my personal opinion.

    from the beginning, Oscam was rewrite the EEprom, and modified the Nano inside. not me or you ....
    ....but everybody need to life, in this would, and pay takes.

    only to show you , what was damaged:

    correct version:

    Nano E2_13
    =>D0740D0006
    <=741A0400005003E89000

    damage version



    Nano E2_13

    =>D0740D0006

    <=741A04000000009000

    also this one




    Nano E2_13

    =>D074120005


    <=7424030000649000


    also this.


    =>D074110006



    I will not put on your site all info from my card , only to prove a point .....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. problem Omnia + card error encountered
    By km22 in forum General Discussions: Smart Cards
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 15-12-2010, 15:14:03
  2. error 111
    By faustobic in forum Dreambox
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-12-2009, 00:05:14
  3. Dragon card error
    By sha786 in forum Dragon Cam and T-Rex Cam
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-12-2007, 18:50:26

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •