Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: problem on my card Blue Dragon , may be burned ?

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    17-09-2006
    Posts
    19
    Uploads
    0

    problem on my card Blue Dragon , may be burned ?

    hello all

    i have 3 cards Blue Dragon

    1 of them , not working for me today , when i insert in loader = no card detected

    & when insert in Oscam , i see this ATR : 37 07 20 3C E7 A8 85 2C 05 / Error activating card.

    whats wrong exactly with this card ?

    plz if any 1 can help me ?!

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    21-02-2011
    Posts
    17
    Uploads
    0

    Re: problem on my card Blue Dragon , may be burned ?

    lot of bdc files was down today, maybe u have to use the same file ur using for ur both working cards.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    17-09-2006
    Posts
    19
    Uploads
    0

    Re: problem on my card Blue Dragon , may be burned ?

    Quote Originally Posted by nullpoint3r View Post
    lot of bdc files was down today, maybe u have to use the same file ur using for ur both working cards.
    tnx for understanding mate

    but i'm not talking about file working or not , but 1 of my 3 cards not working anymore in anything , seems to be burned !

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    21-02-2011
    Posts
    17
    Uploads
    0

    Re: problem on my card Blue Dragon , may be burned ?

    if it's been burnt it won't show any ATR!

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    17-09-2006
    Posts
    19
    Uploads
    0

    Re: problem on my card Blue Dragon , may be burned ?

    Quote Originally Posted by nullpoint3r View Post
    if it's been burnt it won't show any ATR!
    yes normally ! but blue dragon loader reject the card , & show me = no card detected ,

    & normal ATR is :

    ATR: 3B 9F 21 0E 49 52 44 45 54 4F 20 41 43 53 20 56 35 2E 33 9E

    not : ATR : 37 07 20 3C E7 A8 85 2C 05

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    21-02-2011
    Posts
    17
    Uploads
    0

    Re: problem on my card Blue Dragon , may be burned ?

    I got where was the problem dude, NOVA lately sent some kind of bad emms. one of my peers told me about it, u can fix it by erase the card by using dragonloader 1.1 then load the ZeeTV file finally erase it again.
    it should work.

    gud luck

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    17-09-2006
    Posts
    19
    Uploads
    0

    Re: problem on my card Blue Dragon , may be burned ?

    Quote Originally Posted by nullpoint3r View Post
    I got where was the problem dude, NOVA lately sent some kind of bad emms. one of my peers told me about it, u can fix it by erase the card by using dragonloader 1.1 then load the ZeeTV file finally erase it again.
    it should work.

    gud luck
    i tested the card with EMK loader & found = Titanium ATR
    tested card in titanium loader = it's titanium 3

    i understand nothing now :)

  8. #8

    Re: problem on my card Blue Dragon , may be burned ?

    Quote Originally Posted by GBOX_MASTER View Post
    i tested the card with EMK loader & found = Titanium ATR
    tested card in titanium loader = it's titanium 3

    i understand nothing now :)
    Hi,

    If you use usb to com port converter try another pc. If you try com port pc better then converter.

    Some usb to com port converter give error and not read card.

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    17-09-2006
    Posts
    19
    Uploads
    0

    Re: problem on my card Blue Dragon , may be burned ?

    Quote Originally Posted by m35istan View Post
    Hi,

    If you use usb to com port converter try another pc. If you try com port pc better then converter.

    Some usb to com port converter give error and not read card.
    i use directe COM port

    i think that i need the load OS file to my card, because read now titanium !!!!

Similar Threads

  1. Question Where to buy a Blue Dragon Card?
    By ceyer in forum Blue Dragon, Red Dragon and Yellow Dragon Card
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 23-05-2011, 18:58:24
  2. Info Verkaufe Blue Dragon Card
    By alexsay in forum German / Deutsch
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 30-04-2011, 21:34:10
  3. Info New Providers on Blue Dragon Card
    By wikisat in forum Blue Dragon, Red Dragon and Yellow Dragon Card
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 17-02-2011, 02:48:09
  4. Info Blue Dragon Card Specifications
    By Cyb3rc0m in forum Blue Dragon, Red Dragon and Yellow Dragon Card
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-12-2010, 10:23:58

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •