Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bbc prime

Uploads

bbc prime

Hi friends, this is my 1st post here, so HELLO!!!
    As far as I know, bbc prime changed the frequency, no they're in 11662 V 27500, even they say in their web page they say 111161 V... anyway, I can find the channel in 11662 V.
    I can't see anything from one or 2 weeks ago. I have a MVISION E+, without any card, and I used to be able to see that channel.
    I see on my decoder that the key provider is "TPS france 007c00"
    I find the k*ys in the internet for TPS, but I get:
    01 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    08 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ;
    09 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ;
    0A XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ;
    0B XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ;
    0C XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ;
    0D XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ;
    0E XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ;
    0F XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ;
    13 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ;
    However, in my deco I have the following K*YS to introduce:
    01 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ;
    02 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ;
    03 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ;
    04 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ;
    05 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ;
    06 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ;
    07 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ;
    08 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ;
    09 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ;
    0A XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ;
    0B XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ;
    0C XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ;
    0D XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ;
    0E XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ;
    0F XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ;
    10 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ;
    11 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ;

I have introduced the K*YS that I can (all except the "13" and the "01", because I don't know where to do it...)
    So:
    1) I don't have any "13" K*Y. ¿what is this?
    2) My "00" is 16 digits long while I found a 32 digits long; are they "00"+"01"??
    In addition, I've heard about the "AES K*Y"; does it anything to do in this bussines; do we need it to have "bbc prime" (or any other TPS channel)
    I have updated also that AES K*EY, just in case (my deco has a menu for that) and I found:
    1) BBC prime comes some minutes and then it goes again...
    2) If I go again to my deco's AEK K*Y, it's again "00 00 00 ...", even I introduced it some minutes ago...
    Hope anybody can help me to have this channel??...thanks in advance!!

Uploads

Re: bbc prime

sorry, I had a mistake in the text, I repeat it again....
    Hi friends, this is my 1st post here, so HELLO!!!
    As far as I know, bbc prime changed the frequency, no they're in 11662 V 27500, even they say in their web page they say 111161 V... anyway, I can find the channel in 11662 V.
    I can't see anything from one or 2 weeks ago. I have a MVISION E+, without any card, and I used to be able to see that channel.
    I see on my decoder that the key provider is "TPS france 007c00"
    I find the k*ys in the internet for TPS, but I get:
    01 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX
    08 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ;
    09 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ;
    0A XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ;
    0B XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ;
    0C XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ;
    0D XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ;
    0E XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ;
    0F XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ;
    13 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ;
    However, in my deco I have the following K*YS to introduce:
    00 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ;
    01 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ;
    02 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ;
    03 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ;
    04 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ;
    05 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ;
    06 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ;
    07 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ;
    08 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ;
    09 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ;
    0A XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ;
    0B XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ;
    0C XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ;
    0D XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ;
    0E XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ;
    0F XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ;
    10 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ;
    11 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ;

I have introduced the K*YS that I can (all except the "13" and the "01", because I don't know where to do it...)
    So:
    1) I don't have any "13" K*Y. ¿what is this?
    2) My "01" is 16 digits long while I found a 32 digits long "01" key; are they "00"+"01"?? "01"+"02"?? are they the AES key??
    In addition, I've heard about the "AES K*Y"; does it anything to do in this bussines; do we need it to have "bbc prime" (or any other TPS channel)
    I have updated also that AES K*EY, just in case (my deco has a menu for that) and I found:
    1) BBC prime comes some minutes and then it goes again...
    2) If I go again to my deco's AEK K*Y, it's again "00 00 00 ...", even I introduced it some minutes ago...
    Hope anybody can help me to have this channel??...thanks in advance!!

Uploads

Hi Pinty,

I haven't got your type of receiver so I can't give you a definitive answer. However. in general:

1) The AES key is needed in combination with the normal key to decrypt the channel.

2) The AES is 16 pairs of digits.

3) Different receivers locate the keys in different postions. Most receivers (but not all) split the AES key into two halves and use two consecutive key positions to locate the AES key.

4) If you cannot find out via another posting, I would suggest trying the first two key positions. I am not sure from your posting whether this is 00/01 or 01/02.

5) The Humax receiver splits the AES key between the 03/13 positions. As your receiver doesn't appear to have a 13 key position, this split cannot apply to you.

6) Normal "8 pair" keys are located from the 08 to 0F key positions. Ensure that these are up to date, particularly the 08 and 0B keys. The AES key will not be located within this range.

7) The AES key is changing at least once an hour and sometimes more often. You must expect your receiver to stop decoding on a regular basis.

8) BBC Prime on 11662V is part of the TPS bouquet and needs the AES key.

I hope this is of some use.

Uploads

Hi ALIBE, of course it helped!! I've making some test and changes in teh meantime, and this is what i've found:
    - My deco has a menu to introduce the AES key directly, 2 lines, so I've to split the Key, but this is not a problem. The strange thing is that as soon as I introduce the "good" key, when I return to the same menu, I see all the digits "00 00 00 ..." even I just introduce the good one!
    - I had a wrong "08" key of the 007c00, so I changed it to the "good" one.
    - It's clear after reading your post that I need the AES key to have "bbc", because it's on TPS. Another channel, like "baby tv" (on 10971 H 27500) is also on TPS, so i suppose that it also needs the AES.
    - BUT, I can see "baby tv", but not "bbc prime"....¿anybody can tell me WHY i've one, but not the other? What else has bbc prime that baby tv doesn't.

Thousand of thanks!

Uploads

Baby TV Viaccess 1
    BBC Prime Viaccess 2

Uploads

OK, I see....

In the meantime, I finally got the bbc on the "11116 V", and this is NOT tps, is "Globecast UK", so I suppose that this doesn't need AES key, is that true?

Can anybody see bbc prime on 11116 only with the right keys? Is that possible at the moment?

Thanks!!

Uploads

Hi Pinty,

BBC Prime on 11116 V is in Viaccsses 2, so there is no key for it at the moment. I tried to put new TPS keys yesterday, but I have no 03 and 13 keys in my receiver (by the way I have NEXT8000 YE-XCAM receiver), so I suppose these keys should be equal to the keys in my receiver, but with which one?!

When you enter the new TPS keys you would be able to watch BBC Prime on TPS package.

Uploads

I don't understand very well... do you say that you don't have 03 and 13 keys in your receiver? Wich ones do you have?
    In my case, I've "00" to "11", but I read that the "important" one is the "08", isn't it?
    The "03" and "13" seems to be the AES key that everybody talks about: you need that KEY and they say that it changes very often.
    By the way, I couldn't get bbc prime nor in the 11116 V or in the TPS (even I tried lots of combinations with the keys)
    Can you with TPS? How?
    Thanks a lot!

Uploads

Hi There,

My sat. receiver is Yumatu. Can someone be kind enough to tell me how I can enter the AES keys for TPS and BBC prime? It would be appreciated.

" My deco has a menu to introduce the AES key directly, 2 lines, so I've to split the Key, but this is not a problem. The strange thing is that as soon as I introduce the "good" key, when I return to the same menu, I see all the digits "00 00 00 ..." even I just introduce the good one!"

Pinty,

In the menu of TbS AES key you must press the yellow button to save the new key ......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast