Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wounder If This Is Decodeable

Wounder If This Is Decodeable

Hi all,
    newbie here & I have a question.......... I'm recieving what looks like an encrypted video signal & I'm curious If it can be decrypted with some sort of software, I posted the video on you tube hoping I could get some info on decrypting it but to no joy could anyone advise me?
    Many Thanks,

A copy of the link to the you tube video In question http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtpb6...eature=related

Re: Wounder If This Is Decodeable

where u receive that signal? its analogue satellite signal. probably crypted via videocrypt or nagravision syster...

I recieve this signal every night & its a constant, I tried to decode the signal via videocrypt but its just far too jumpy to make anything out on the picture.

on what satellite u receive that? u receive that in analogue or digital (i think analogue)

I'm recieving it in analogue, Just curious to see if there's any software kicking around that will decode it?

This seemes to be the same crypting as the french canal+ used to have for over 10 years ago. If I could know which satellite and time I can try decoding it

well i receive this every night & sometimes through the day, I beleave this that I'm recieving is around the 2.3ghz & when I'm receiving it I get it for hours at a time if that helps...... Any Idea's if this can be decoded?

Re: Wounder If This Is Decodable

Around 2.4 GHz you will find Video - Audio from CCTV Transmitter some of the Baxall systems use a similar encryption system to the one you posted on you-tube.

But you say that it comes and goes! in the day time you will find that it mainly in colour and black and white after dark (thermal image), I think you are looking at a down link from a police helicopter. I think the constant black bar is a bit of a give away.

Like the enigma machine you would need to reverse engineer one of the receivers. Hens teeth anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by mrpurrfect69 View Post
    well i receive this every night & sometimes through the day, I beleave this that I'm recieving is around the 2.3ghz & when I'm receiving it I get it for hours at a time if that helps...... Any Idea's if this can be decoded?

Noone can help you if you dont know wjich satellite you are watching. Perhaps this is fake just to figure out who does what? You have not answered which satellite in at last 3 questions.

Yes we need to know where u find that signal, on wich satellite.. for example here in europe are only analogue services on 19e and 5w
    i dont know where u stay so the situation may be different

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast