Thread: X-winds blowing LenoxxSTB-1200

X-winds blowing LenoxxSTB-1200

Hi I just purchased a Lenoxx STB-1200 digital receiver with 120 GB HD...All seemed well until I tried to play back PVR with large(ish) - 2 to 3 hr - files and now I get at best choppy play and at worst NOTHING! is this a firmware problem and is there an equivalent brand with reliable upgrade dwnld like Nordmende or Strong products...I have tried X-winds and it seems they are very mysterious...either they are constructing the "superstring theory of HTML" or are just full of a lot of hot air...not unlike like the brazillians - I will try again in a couple of days.

Who are they anyway...? X-winds...not Brazil

Banned
    Uploads

Talking Re: X-winds blowing LenoxxSTB-1200

Quote Originally Posted by Couchpotatoe
    Hi I just purchased a Lenoxx STB-1200 digital receiver with 120 GB HD...All seemed well until I tried to play back PVR with large(ish) - 2 to 3 hr - files and now I get at best choppy play and at worst NOTHING! is this a firmware problem and is there an equivalent brand with reliable upgrade dwnld like Nordmende or Strong products...I have tried X-winds and it seems they are very mysterious...either they are constructing the "superstring theory of HTML" or are just full of a lot of hot air...not unlike like the brazillians - I will try again in a couple of days.

Who are they anyway...? X-winds...not Brazil
    G'Day Cobber, Seems to me that this is a VHF/UHF Terrestial STB and not designed for Satellites. I could be wrong, but if you look here :- Works from 51 to 858 MHz.
    h**p://www.lenoxx.com.au/product.asp?SKU=STB1200&branch=75&page=1
    And the manual attached.
    Kindest Regards, Bill and the FunFiles Team.

Re: X-winds blowing LenoxxSTB-1200

thx beers, u r right, the word satellite never triggered my mind, I am a little tired to say the least but I found my problem, the pulsating tube on the new telly I bought ( as well as...) has been reeking absolute para-magnetic havock all over my HD's little sectors. It was to be my world cup sentinel. It was suposed to work away quietly and tirelessly o'nite but the freaking tube was about 300 mm away and separated by cheap melamine...like my head