Thread: premiere K**s

premiere K**s

Hello everybody,

Can someone explain to me newbie what kind emu,k**s, and cfg i need, and where i have to put them in for enjoying premiere ?

Thx

VIP Member
    Uploads

Re: premiere K**s

Premiere Emus were so last Month! Hate to be the One to break it to you, but sowhere, someone forked up big time and let the Key "slip" into the wild. As you can guess it got Emu'ed. Sadly 'Source' has gone dry and there simply will not be any updates forthcomming.

If your really looking for Premiere you should try to find a Cerebro/Zeebra (ca. €35.00 / 70.00(EUR)),. As this has allways been and remains to be the only way to recive Premiere World and Kable Deutchland...

i will load the new files on a cerebro
    with an USB phoenix loader

the cerebro loader begins to load but i waite
    more then 20 minutes but nothing go

can you help me

sorry but my english is not good

thanks

VIP Member
    Uploads

It shouldn't take more the ca. 20 Seconds to load the Cerebro Card, especally on a USB Loader like the Infinity or Dynomite. I'm not so sure though but can't the Infinity also use CAS Studio? This is what I have always used and I have never had a problem yet! And yes of the Two Cerebros' in my care, there both v1.01s'.

The last time it took me like 20 Minutes+ to load a Card (in that case a Fun Card Typ 5), I had to face the fact that the Card was a Dud, then again it could've been that the MasterCRD decided to have lunch too. I don't know.
    The only thing I can tell you is to try to erese the Card useing whichever application of your choice. Cerebro Loader or CAS Studio. If you can use CAS Studio though pay close attention to the ATR:3B EC 00 40 38 43 45 52 45 42 52 4F 20 00 0C 01 01 or in Human Readable form, 3Bì@8CEREBRO

Depending on if you use CAS Studio or the simpler Cerebro Loader you may or may not see the ATR. This would seem to be the norm for the Cerebro Loader. On the other hand (form first hand expereance), CAS Studio allways shows the ATR, though.