Thread: 256 scammers

256 scammers

Hi i have huge problems lately and some how i'm loosing stable servers on daily basis, for the majority they complained about the 256 scammers i had in my list.

I did some testing and experimented with cccam.cfg for a while now , and i think the most easy way to stop 256 scammers is to put into the cccam.cfg this line MINIMUM CLIENT VERSION : 2.1.14

Apparently 256 scam does not work wit cccam version 2.1.14 and above, i have seen this info over and over again on other sat sites all over the world.

correct me if i'm wrong.

I started this thread because i'm seeing more and more people using cccam version 2.1.13, and in general thats not card sharing in general, but card stealing, especialy they have 0 local cards.
    Thats my opinion and i would like to know if there are more of you out there who have or had the same problems and how they solved it, or found out about it.

It would be nice to have a thread about this and exchange tips and tricks about this subject, based on how to detect them , block them or even collect proof.

I'm sure a lot of people here would agree to me, that the basic principle of the term card sharing is killed by 256 scammers.

deltix1

Uploads

Re: 256 scammers

No doubt what you say is true in some case. However, you cannot condemn all 2.1.3 users as being scammers.
    Some will be using 2.1.3/256 to show their card as local when it is read by another cardserver such as Oscam. Otherwise it would appear as hop2 to their peers. There may be very good reasons why they are using Oscam as a cardserver.

Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by 007.4 View Post
    No doubt what you say is true in some case. However, you cannot condemn all 2.1.3 users as being scammers.
    Some will be using 2.1.3/256 to show their card as local when it is read by another cardserver such as Oscam. Otherwise it would appear as hop2 to their peers. There may be very good reasons why they are using Oscam as a cardserver.
    Yes i agree with this cccam is able to read only my local cryptoworks card but can not read my local bulcrypt card (only modified oscam can do this). Oscam is not stable as cccam server and if i want to provide stable sharing i have only one option to use cccam 2.1.3 Both cccam and oscam are on same pc so there is not time lag. So guys test your lines before accept it.
    If locals that you take have time more that 300-400 msec so you are victim on 256 trick.

Quote Originally Posted by bobiturboto View Post
    Yes i agree with this cccam is able to read only my local cryptoworks card but can not read my local bulcrypt card (only modified oscam can do this). Oscam is not stable as cccam server and if i want to provide stable sharing i have only one option to use cccam 2.1.3 Both cccam and oscam are on same pc so there is not time lag. So guys test your lines before accept it.
    If locals that you take have time more that 300-400 msec so you are victim on 256 trick.
    Ok atleast i'm getting some more info here, i do not want to condemn all 2.1.3 users, by saying they all are scammers.
    The reason for this thread was to get more info on how to check if you are a fictem of 256 scammers.
    Now bobiturboto gave me some more info on this, especialy on the refresh time, is there a way to check this or is there a script/tool for this to check by gui or create a log.
    You see usaly when you first put in a server/share it allways works only at that time i check which cccam they use and at that time they use the latest version, after a few days/weeks or months they switch over to use cccam 2.1.3.
    But their own user remote user account onmy box they still use the latest cccam 2.2.1 version.
    So in general that allready looks very weird in the first case (correct me if i'm wrong).
    So how can i check this if it is realy treu either by tool or putting on a logger of some kind, or even better how can i block it by default.
    Now i have read some stuff about this where people say to use oscam and put in some extra lines, where the oscam checks the remote server to see if they cheat in some way and a log is created.
    Ok sounds easy but even for me it's getting blury when using oscam, no tutorial that explains it to me in plain language, and believe me i know a great deal of programming on numerous machines what ever os you kan find of, and still it is not written in a way that i kan understand and do something with it.
    It would be nice also for me and others who intend to use a dreambox in the future that tools like this are installed by default (thats what i would do) in order to protect yourself and your local card.
    Any way i'm typing to mutch info in one go now.
    am still looking on the internet for more info on this matter, and hope one day i find some tool that would work for me, and do what i would like chack up on a remote server (256) as a example.

So if anyone knows anything on how to log, check or even pinnpoint 256 scammers please let me know, i'm sure a lot of us would like to know this to, and the subject is not that popular written on other sat sites.

deltix1

Uploads

So install oscam and test lines one by one if response is more than 400-500 msec and response time pop up and down. if you have many questions about oscam please ask here http://www.satsupreme.com/forumdisplay.php/2234-OSCam and we will help you.