Thread: PPanel - what's actually + the explanation!

Uploads

PPanel - what's actually + the explanation!

There are both the CT image and the image is the so-called PLI PPanel

(not to be confused with the CT because the panel is similar in some ways but
    a total of more extensive, although there the only house of the CT image).

Whether the PPanel even when other images are I do not know (but at least I can imagine it).

Where to find the PPanel menu?
    I can call PPanel here over the long pressure on the search button, then there is such a window
    Please select with an extension and there you will find it then under PPanels
    It can also create multi-button quick plugin by a button then it is more convenient.

So now what is the PPanel?
    I would say it is a kind of interface through which the user can execute commands on the remote control.
    In order for the work you must own, however. Creating xml file where you can define the commands.
    Its own. Xml file must always be in the / etc / ppanels are stored and can wear every xbeliebeigen name
    -> Only the ending is important so the xml must agree..
    I call mine. Xml file is always too my.xml
    You can (if the instructions are not too large) then enter it directly in the specially created. Xml file.

For this purpose, first, a simple example;

<directory name="My PPanel">
    <execute name="CPU Auslastung" target="top | head -n 2 | grep CPU:" quit="exit"/>
    </directory>
    If we look at the code above, so how is this building. Xml?
    So now the first line;
    <directory name="My PPanel"> - stands for what we see in the menu, then -> in which case we see there My PPanel
    The second line represents the command to be executed and is structured as follows;
    <Execute name="CPU Auslastung"-stands again for what we see in the menu we see here, then CPU utilization ->
    target = "top | head-n 2 | grep CPU" - is the actual command is invoked.
    quit = "exit" /> - it should be closed ppanel ('m not sure if this works but it interferes in any case not).
    The last line so that;
    </ directory> - so to speak, is the proper completion of the xml file..

So far so good, when commands are too complex but it is better not to / command / s directly but instead a shell script
    which the / command / e contains the. xml file access.
    This again is an example;

<execute name="Festplatten Temperatur" target="sh /usr/script/hddtemp.sh" quit="exit"/>
    <execute name="Festplattenplatz Anzeige" target="/usr/script/hddplace.sh" quit="exit"/>
    <execute name="Arbeitsspeicher Nutzung" target="/usr/script/raminfo.sh" quit="exit"/>
    <execute name="CPU Info" target="/usr/script/cpuinfo.sh" quit="exit"/>
    <execute name="CPU Auslastung" target="top | head -n 2 | grep CPU:" quit="exit"/>
    <execute name="Module (geladen) anzeigen" target="lsmod" quit="exit"/>
    </directory>
    How can we here in the code above now see a couple more lines in my stand. Xml file!
    Well, first time it is worth noting that one as many commands into a. Xml may enter file
    if you want or need this.
    If you look at the code above now looks closely you will notice the pure with the commands
    So in some lines to
    target =
    no commands are available but the path to NEM shell script, you can very easily see
    because the directory where the shell script must be then / usr / script reads.
    So in each command line where, after
    target =
    the beginning
    / usr / script
    will see is one or more command called / e is not directly but via a shell script that commands the
    in turn contains and ultimately performs.

The shell script is to say -> you have to create the course itself and, as already mentioned
    should be in the directory / usr / down script, the name of the shell script is freely selectable.
    Furthermore, the shell scripts executable need rights as rights 755
    You may transfer the rights equal to one if for example the shell scripts via FTP using filezilla copied to the CT ET9x00
    contact with filezilla or set it after you've copied the shell script via FTP to the CT ET9x00
    separately in command for every shell script from telnet;

chmod 755 /pfad/zum/script
    If you have several shell scripts and script are all already in / usr / and all carry the suffix sh.
    would satisfy the following command at all to make even executable.

chmod 755 /usr/script/*.sh
    So you work with wildcards is (in this case targeted only to the extension of
    Files rid of everything before the star that is the * stands is not relevant).

Well, what say now admits nor, indeed, one can add to your own. Xml file also still NEN Seperator
    between the command line that is there between the lines at times to be able to see ne blank line.
    It does this for many commands, then some of the clutter in the menu -> no more.
    This finally again an example;

<execute name="Movies sichtbar/unsichtbar machen" target="sh /usr/script/movie_hide.sh" quit="exit"/>
    <separator/>
    <execute name="Festplatten Temperatur" target="sh /usr/script/hddtemp.sh" quit="exit"/>
    <execute name="Festplattenplatz Anzeige" target="/usr/script/hddplace.sh" quit="exit"/>
    <execute name="Arbeitsspeicher Nutzung" target="/usr/script/raminfo.sh" quit="exit"/>
    <execute name="CPU Info" target="/usr/script/cpuinfo.sh" quit="exit"/>
    <execute name="Module (geladen) anzeigen" target="lsmod" quit="exit"/>
    <execute name="Kernel Version anzeigen " target="uname -a" quit="exit"/>
    </directory>
    As shown in the above code is the first line after the command with NEM;
    <separator/>
    registered -> So then here is ne blank line before the next command to see the menu.

There would PPanel to its own. Xml and Shellcripts to say much more but if for home use
    sufficient but the full.

I hope I've forgotten to write nothing since then and I'll post here some pictures to what can come out of it
    as well as a package with my. xml sowei the required shell scripts to so you can try it yourself with you
    and thus get an idea of ​​what there is so possible.
    The my.xml from my package is already written as above to / etc / ppanels
    The shell scripts are all in / usr / script and must be made ​​executable
    Just after copying the shell script after usr / / telnet script in the following command;

chmod 755 /usr/script/*.sh
    settle.
    Thus the whole menu looks pretty legible I post you my ppanel.py also included in the list;
    / usr/lib/e.....2/python/Plugins/PLi/PPanel
    heard -> simply there already is with this override.
    If you have even shown on the plates PPanel the temperature you want you need only the
    hddtemp binary in the directory / usr / sbin to be superior because there is already einesund with the following command;

chmod 755 /usr/sbin/hddtemp
    in telnet executable to make and to put in / usr / share / misc hddtemp.db with a file name but in which nothing needs drinzustehen unless you've been here a customized hddtemp.dbliegen File -> then restart the verwenden.Dann times the box and you can see what the PPanel can be good.

Thanks Biki3
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files