Thread: my wife didnt come home last night

Unhappy my wife didnt come home last night

hello, i am not bothered about the mrs, i just got meself a (clone) DM 800 HD se

but my problem is, I have never had or know anyone with one, so I Honestly do not no what to do with it or what it can do.

i plugged it into my old pye dish and it works a treat

but I only have a few channels, well I have, 96,000 versions of bbc1 a few others and the gay channel

I know it will take me while to fully understand the DB and satellites / cards etc but knowing nowt, i now have to ask probably the most boring repetitive questions..............sorry peeps.

boring repetitive question

1...can i do stuff so i can get freesat channels

2...do i need to update/skin etc, to the dream box

3...what are my options for watching football (excluding paying murdock)

...has anyone seen my mrs

thanks and a big man hug to anyone who can be @rsed to reply

Uploads

Re: my wife didnt come home last night

hello mate .i didnt see your wife last night in the cambridge or molly s pubs.but about your d b 800se clone ; you need an image for it & choose witch emu do you want to use ex:: gbox ..cccam .....than exchange with the poeple to have the cards to watch your football or???.its hard work go to d b sections you ll find all what you need for your new wife.

el you, thanks for reply , but i am still scratching my balding head . most of the stuff on here presumes that i know stuff.

could any peeps who read this make some suggestions as to what emu/image i should use please, and maybe explain a little bit about why you suggest something, just so i can start to learn and understand

pleas don't think i am a info leech i do not want or expect somebody to just to set me up so i can sit back and watch bellenders, i want to learn and then hopefully be able to share what i learn give something back to the community

ivan big toe

sits back and waits for avalanche of reply's

Quote Originally Posted by el younoussi View Post
    hello mate .i didnt see your wife last night in the cambridge or molly s pubs.but about your d b 800se clone ; you need an image for it & choose witch emu do you want to use ex:: gbox ..cccam .....than exchange with the poeple to have the cards to watch your football or???.its hard work go to d b sections you ll find all what you need for your new wife.
    Hi el,

I also got a clone 800HD SE and somehow managed to get it connected to the net and by the web I flashed this image:

Sat4fun-GP3_DM800SE SIM2(SSL84a)

Is this a stable image? Is there a "good one" that I should use as a newbie?

... and now what? Go to plug-ins and download cccam? and then how can you watch footie? via cs?

thanks for any replies