Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MyTheatre v3.35.3 crack-not a loader works great!

Smile MyTheatre v3.35.3 crack-not a loader works great!

Here is the proper cracked .exe and DVBCore.dll for MyTheatre v3.35.3..I've been using this awhile and it works great! Even records! Simply unrar and extract files to the main MyTheatre folder overwriting the originals. (As always back up original exe and DVBCore.dll just in case!) Cheers!

Uploads

Re: MyTheatre v3.35.3 crack-not a loader works great!

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainHowdy View Post
    Here is the proper cracked .exe and DVBCore.dll for MyTheatre v3.35.3..I've been using this awhile and it works great! Even records! Simply unrar and extract files to the main MyTheatre folder overwriting the originals. (As always back up original exe and DVBCore.dll just in case!) Cheers!

my scanner found a trojan in the exe????????

no trojan in there ..it's a cracked .exe. Don't know what scanner you are running but the file is ok. I've been running this for months.

ok people...here's the deal. Some scanners will pick up any decompiled .exe as a trojan but can not name it...because there is none. Besides that we have a very good filtering program on this forum that prevents alot of virii from getting through. If you disagree send me your scanner log files along with the name of the trojan ( a trojan's gotta have a name!). I have decompiled this myself and there's nothing wrong with this file. If you don't want to use it then don't! Any more of stuff like this and I will yank the file thus depriving alot of people from benefitting from it. Then you can put the blame on whoever...case closed.

Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainHowdy View Post
    ok people...here's the deal. Some scanners will pick up any decompiled .exe as a trojan but can not name it...because there is none. Besides that we have a very good filtering program on this forum that prevents alot of virii from getting through. If you disagree send me your scanner log files along with the name of the trojan ( a trojan's gotta have a name!). I have decompiled this myself and there's nothing wrong with this file. If you don't want to use it then don't! Any more of stuff like this and I will yank the file thus depriving alot of people from benefitting from it. Then you can put the blame on whoever...case closed.
    sorry for the questions about of a troyan in the file!!!!!!!!!!!

i have never blame you, sorry when that so understand!!!

p.s. the scanner is antivir and the name of the "troyan" is "TR/Spy.Teka.B"????

in the future i would close my mouth!!
    sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like I said send me the "actual" logs from your anti-virus program. What are you using I repeat? I also repeat there's no trojan in this file. I didn't ask you to shut your mouth that's why your post wasn't deleted....like I siad if you truely believe it's infected then just don't use it...thousands are already with no problems...your loss.

can't seem to find the full program any ideas?

Well I tried to up it but it's too big....so all I can say is google it my friend...it's around all over the place :)

I did try that and got a bunch of dead links...but I guess I just gave up too soon. thanks

Check the system32 dir from XP if the cracked exe installs some files. All cracks checked until now do so. The programmer of MyTheatre most probably wants to know how many (badly) cracked versions are floating around.

If it does so, yes it's a trojan!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast