Thread: Please, Help me find a good FTA reciever

Please, Help me find a good FTA reciever

Hello guys i am new into this game. i am looking forward to buy FTA recieaver, but base on what people are refering as the best reciever is the Dreambox. Please, could someone tell me which latest Dreambox model is the best and what are the neccesary things like softwares etc. i need to set it up?.....And is there any instruction step by step on how to set it up...i would love to know about it......i hope to hear from you geeks..thanks

Re: Please, Help me find a good FTA reciever

Suggest you look for another FTA unit.. Dreambox is much to much expensive... and only offers a HardDrive to storing movies etc.. paul

Quote Originally Posted by paul price View Post
    Suggest you look for another FTA unit.. Dreambox is much to much expensive... and only offers a HardDrive to storing movies etc.. paul

I don't agree....first off most FTA boxes require the loading of a rom bin file..the file is only as good as it's creator. The Dreambox and Triple Dragon boxes offer so much more, such as the use of an actual plastic card with it. You can run a subbed, open, or virgin rom programmed card in both these boxes. Not to mention all the features that others don't even come close to. They are both linux based but are windows xp compatable. Opened and reprogrammed North American Rom102's are working in these boxes. Well worth the xtra price tag..And zajebiscie you can read a little about their set-up here:
    http//www.satsupreme.com/showthread.php?t=18878
    And about running a card here: http://www.satsupreme.com/showthread.php?t=19353

Regards
    Your FunFiles Team

I agree the dreambox is a wicked machine but if ure a newbie or not an experienced computer person the learning curve is pretty awesome RON
    man st550
    dragon cam
    magic cam
    infinity usb progger