Thread: pb metabox 2

Uploads

Unhappy pb metabox 2

J'ai flasher mon metabox 2 (catre mere = msr-ve5x23cxma-04) avec differents firmawares, et j'ai toujours un faillure quant je lance un scan sur tout les transpondeur malgré un bon signal. comment faire ?

Re: pb metabox 2

in english please?

Uploads

something like
    I have flashed my metabox 2 (msr-ve5x23cxma-04) with different firmwares, and I always have a failiure as I launch a scan on all the transponder, in spite of a good signal. how to make?

in other words, HELP, can't find any channels on any TPs, despite a good signal level.

(google's translate service used for above, apologies if I've missed the OP's meaning)

I have a similair issue on a Metabox 10, trying to find channels on Yamal 102, despite same dish working fine on a different sat. recvr., with same settings - diseqc, lnb type, 12v settings etc. The metabox works fine on Hotbird though. (don't know if its a new problem or not, as the yamal dish is at in-laws, and not tried it out over there before (currently using Dreamsoft 1.4.4.8, about to try out MetaDream 1.5.8))

[edit] >>psika - what dish are you pointing at? if you are able to move/align the dish yourself, do other sat's work ok?

Uploads

Two problems were the issue - 1) I needed to add new TPs - most of the ones in the firmaware didn't exist or were empy of channels
    2) Needed to change firmware, then signal level returned to normal...