Thread: Autoupdate T*S K*ys on Newcamd

Unhappy Autoupdate T*S K*ys on Newcamd

Is there anyway I can get an autoupdate for tps key on my dreambox using Newcamd... I can't change newcamd with another Emulator becouse I'm already useing i to recieve another channels through a server... So, please is there is anything possile to make T*S work properly in Newcamd let me know...

If there is no way that they are going to work fine on Newcamd then please tell me which Emulator should i use..

Thnx

Uploads

Re: Autoupdate T*S K*ys on Newcamd

hello.

New:

For thoes who want the TPS AES Key Updater as a Plugin, I have made a package for this!
    This is a Plugin package of v1.5.
    Just extract the files in the ZIP file, and FTP to /var/tuxbox/plugins/
    Then remember to run "chmod 755" on the files!
    Now you should be able to see "TPS AES Key Updater" in your Plugin menu.. (Yellow button)
    (This is not an AutoUpdate package.. When code changes, you have to run Plugins (Yellow button) and TPS AES Key Updater) .
    "tested gemini 3.00"
    I made tests it with the pluging for newcamd it is ok, but each change of keys has you remake the operation:
    yellow button clicks on “tps! AES Key Updater " and there it gives you the keys and then rebout your camwood and it is ok. (I did not carry out the test with the scrypte yet).

j'ai fait le teste avec le pluging pour newcamd c'est ok , mais a chaque changement de clefs tu refais l'operation:
    bouton jaune clique sur "tps! AES Key Updater" et là il te donne les clefs et puis rebout ta cam et c'est ok. ( j'ai pas encore fait l'essai avec le scrypte ). " teste fait avec la gemini 3.00
    bye

Bsr boyzmen,

j'ai bien téléchargé le fichier zip et extrait les fichiers .sh et .chg. Mais FTP vers /var/tuxbox/plugins/ impossible. Peux tu être plus précis s'il te plait ?

Merci
    Quote Originally Posted by boyzmen View Post
    hello.

New:

For thoes who want the TPS AES Key Updater as a Plugin, I have made a package for this!
    This is a Plugin package of v1.5.
    Just extract the files in the ZIP file, and FTP to /var/tuxbox/plugins/
    Then remember to run "chmod 755" on the files!
    Now you should be able to see "TPS AES Key Updater" in your Plugin menu.. (Yellow button)
    (This is not an AutoUpdate package.. When code changes, you have to run Plugins (Yellow button) and TPS AES Key Updater) .
    "tested gemini 3.00"
    I made tests it with the pluging for newcamd it is ok, but each change of keys has you remake the operation:
    yellow button clicks on “tps! AES Key Updater " and there it gives you the keys and then rebout your camwood and it is ok. (I did not carry out the test with the scrypte yet).

j'ai fait le teste avec le pluging pour newcamd c'est ok , mais a chaque changement de clefs tu refais l'operation:
    bouton jaune clique sur "tps! AES Key Updater" et là il te donne les clefs et puis rebout ta cam et c'est ok. ( j'ai pas encore fait l'essai avec le scrypte ). " teste fait avec la gemini 3.00
    bye

Unhappy Re: Autoupdate T*S K*ys on Newcamd

Don't you think thatz boring !! everytime the Key changes you have to click on the Plugin!!!?! Is there any better way ?!!

Uploads

Je ne sais pas ce qui va pas mais impossible a faire marcher ni avec camd3 ni mgcam ni newcamd.

Quelqu'un a une astuce ?

merci d'avance.

Uploads

Hi

Normaly here speak english

and this plugin its for NEWCAMD (not camd3 )

may be an error of you ..a lot member try and said good ...

retry to past in camd3 with other script .and retry if your test its good in Camd 3 ..you know your connexion and changement of your ke* too

its possible now its another probleme of install ,attribut ..
    look if another script have the same name =desinstall the first ..and reinstall newcamd...

Uploads

not ok the url in the script is offline !

Uploads

i have find finally the probleme !
    you mus have all key files in /etc/keys not only softcam.key

100% ok with mgcamd

thanks for all.

Is there a way to have AutoTPS update on Newcamd! & not by click on plugin everytime the Channels go OFF !