Changes since V2.0 Beta 1
v2.1 Alpha 1 (Private Release for testing)
* added new read/write routines for faster more stable communitcations
v2.1 Alpha 2 (Private Release for testing)
* Fixed restoring datapointer before restoring bug table
* Added SkipOTP to the settings
v2.1 Aplha 3 (Private Release for testing)
* Added ROm103 support
* Fixed some error checking
* Added ShowDumpinLog to settings
* Added simple D2C window
* Added Rom101 read support. (Still working on writting)
* Fixed Unlock Card function
* Prolly some other stuff i've forgotten
v2.1 Alpha 4 (Private Release for testing)
* Fixed some crashing problems when read timeout occurs (wrong comport, etc)
* Added ROM102 read capability via Loader/Unlooper when flashed with NDRS.
v2.2 Alpha 1 (Private Release for testing)
* Moved all I/O and Card routines to seperate dlls'. The DLLs are embedded in the exe.
* Super fast reading/writting. Works on Loader (NDRS flash) or ISO, directly on serial port or using a Serial/USB cable.
This is the fastest Card loading software on the planet!!!
* Fully supports all ROM102/ROM103. (No ROM101 support in this).
* Drag/Drop. Drag a bin file onto the app and it opens that bin file automatically.
* File->Settings dialog. Change commport w/o restarting app.
Most users can leave the delays set to 0.
Increase Byte Delay if you have trouble dumping
Increase CmdDelay if you have trouble writting.
Leave Show Dump in Log off unless you really need it. It slows it down.
* The app will check for new ads to download once a week IF connected. If not
connected, it should not ask you to connect.
v2.2 Aplha 2 (Private Release for testing)
* Disregard the last byte of last command... Written bytes are still verified. Fixed
* Switch to Msgs after DragDrop open... Fixed
* Error if not able to open comport in D2C... Fixed
* Patch Image has error of calling oRom.RenderCardImage... Fixed
* Error if Deleting DataType from DataTypes tab (CTRL-Delete)... Fixed
* Added Temporary Login. Will be removed after Alpha Testing is done.
V2.3 (Public Released)
* Fixed problem where patch with lowercase hex digits failed.
* Programs Menu. Drag any shortcut to the N2Edit folder and it will show up
under a new Programs Menu.
* Fixed a problem where the byte delay was not applied to the pre-read before writing.
sepearate multiple commands with a semi-colen ";"
follow each command with a comma "," and the # of bytes you want to read back.
special command to reset card is "reset"
Example to reset, send int bootloader, and 2 write commands:
21 00 6D A0 CA 00 00 67 04 65 01 01 86 00 AA
2100 0A A0EE CB00 05 5544332211 **,5
2100 0A A0EE CB10 05 9988776655 **,5