Thread: Is something out there??????

Uploads

Exclamation Is something out there??????

This is just one of many that I have started to see that says something is going on???

http://www.getmyftaup.com/

Edited by CaptainHowdy:No live links please

Re: Is something out there??????

Not sure, but I am wandering what exactly happened to get the Sat down for DVB cards. If someone would explain that would be great.

Looks like a scam and I wouldn't bother with them.

Plus for there contact they use @gmail.com I mean come on. You have a domain look professional and use that.

Believe me, if and when there is an FTA fix it will be plastered over every free known board throughout the world in a matter of minutes just like when n2 was hacked.Any site that is offering a "paid" fix is just a scam site. But hey it's your money, if you want to pay for a fix that doesn't exist (like viewsats!) be my guest.

Regards
    Your FunFiles Team

Quote Originally Posted by StarWolf View Post
    Not sure, but I am wandering what exactly happened to get the Sat down for DVB cards. If someone would explain that would be great.

Looks like a scam and I wouldn't bother with them.

Plus for there contact they use @gmail.com I mean come on. You have a domain look professional and use that.

I'll give you the short version: They implemented a sub60 (unknown) algo into the stream. Only way to correct this is to have the correct mapcall and it doesn't look like that is going to happen soon or at all. Cheers!