Thread: CCcam 2.3.0 Backdoor

Uploads

CCcam 2.3.0 Backdoor

Look this info. I don`t know may this a fake but i need to share it.
    CCCAM 2.3.0 is taking the backdoor crap even a step further.

The lowest scum of the earth, UVADI TEAM, have done it even better this time. Making sure sharing will die for sure if they keep this crap up.

Before I continue, I would urge people with BRAINS and PROGRAMMING SKILLS, to download IDA PRO (torrent) and decompile it for themselfs to find the fucking remotely triggered backdoor.

How it works.

When you install CCcam 2.3.0 , nothing special is happening at first, and cccam will check for input activity on the pc or box to make sure nobody is watching. When it finds itself comfortably alone, it will start sending your ENTIRE CCCAM.CFG info to this IP 176.9.242.159 (a rented root server in germany).
    Now I recompiled a version so I could trigger the backdoor myself, and TADA, some fucking ITALIAN dialup asswipe connected to the server I just set up , IP : 2.32.190.9. So traffic on my card started. THIS THEY CAN NOT HIDE in Cccam, it shows as a CONNECTED CLIENT from one of your clients in cccam.cfg where the dyndns has been removed (still lack of cccam, if dyndns is non-existing) the security feature doesn't work anymore and everybody can connect on that user.

I have 2 words for UVADI TEAM -> YOU SUCK !!!!!!

The future of CCcam is dead thanks to these low life asswipes , just after free sharing and making their own "spidernetwork" on your card.

BLOCK ALL CLIENTS that have 2.3.0 connected to your server as it will still read all connected clients from the server, trough the client !!

latest original CCcam 2.1.3 and 2.1.4 which are secure and don't have this backdoor code.

ps: AGAIN , if you don't want to take the warning for granted, decompile and look for yourself !!!!!!!

Re: CCcam 2.3.0 Backdoor

yes. this is no fake.. this is real.. If you use for share švabe cccshitcam please stop this and use oscam and cccam protokol in this open-source cam ...

Uploads

Versions 2.1.3, 2.1.4 are the last secured. So if you still wait to use cccam downgrade to that versions. In past I'm heard about 2.2.1 that also have spy software undercover. Some sky uk locals was provider banned regarding this camd.

Quote Originally Posted by bobiturboto View Post
    Versions 2.1.3, 2.1.4 are the last secured. So if you still wait to use cccam downgrade to that versions. In past I'm heard about 2.2.1 that also have spy software undercover. Some sky uk locals was provider banned regarding this camd.
    only 2.0.11 is Ok. all latter having backdoor

Uploads

Even i'm not a big cccam fan i can tell you it is absolute bullshit!
    I tested this version only because of this rumours
    by logging traffic from my router.... And it is connecting only to your peers
    all that text is copy pasted on different forums to scare people about cardsharing. Such a rumours about cccam was for a while because protocol uses a lot of traffic compared to newcamd protocol. There is no decompiled code of cccam with backdoor. And not traffic going anywhere except your peers.

P.s what you need to disassemble cccam
    bee a very good programmer
    know the dbv cryptology
    spend about one month correcting decompilation mistakes

p.p.s even if there is backdoor it will be very, very, very hard to find and proove it

Even information from the first post to be true, we can ban these IP address from our router!
    Code:
    /usr/sbin/iptables -I FORWARD 1 -s 176.9.242.159 -j DROP
    /usr/sbin/iptables -I FORWARD 1 -s 2.32.190.9 -j DROP

Uploads

Today i see list with many cardsharing servers that are used newer version of cccam and processed the peer information. Newer version of CCcam send information about connected lines also doesn`t mater that you use old ver of cccam. If you have connected peers with newer version you will be blacklisted. I see host on many of my friend that are not big resharers have only 20 f and c lines. So backdoor will exist. Dear klivo are you sure about cccam 2.1.3 do this version have backdoor also ?

Quote Originally Posted by turbopower View Post
    Dear klivo are you sure about cccam 2.1.3 do this version have backdoor also ?
    i think old version 2.0.11 is OK .. 100% Ok is oscam via cccam protocol

... the simplest way for all of us to detect if a backdoor is spying you from a CCCAM 2.3.0 plugin is to install WIRESHARK free software and sniff your local network (192.168.0.x for instance) then detect if ip address like 176.9.242.159 and 2.32.190.9 , So no need to use a reverse engineering method.
    ****no ext links****

Super-Dummy.