Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Convert MoreboX To Dongle Samsat F1 Neither J-tag Nor Program Tools Required !

Uploads

Thumbs up Convert MoreboX To Dongle Samsat F1 Neither J-tag Nor Program Tools Required !

Convert MoreboX To Dongle Samsat F1 Neither J-tag Nor Program Tools Required !

Hi guys , may be you've seen l was absent for a couple of days due to a problem of my network connection ! but it did not kept me away from having a look on the mysterious convertion of dongle morebox to an other one which is Samtsat F1 ! the process is quite much simple as many said !
    but this requires also some of Professionnalisme ! So let's start with the convertion and see what we will need for that !

First of all , we must convert morebox to a receiver with the loader Upgrade 2.0.0b with option All Chunk.( You find all in the attached files).At the end of the process you will see like on the bellow image :

Do Not touch ! Or put off the morebox till you get a number on the front of morebox !

Secondly , we need to send the Bootloader 3.0.3 with the same loader Upgrade 2.0.0b but now we use the option Bootloader to send the file boot loader ali C 3.0.3.

for your informations we need to use the bootloader ali C 3.0.3 to make the operation reversable or to have the possibility to get back again to a receiver Ali C without any problems ! and it will accept all samsat F1 firmewares and clones !

After that , we send the file convert_morebox to_samstat F1 for the convertion with the same loader upgrad 2.0.0B but with option Maincode ,do not power off till you get End On the front.

Finally ,now we open the morebox to make some easy modifications , so we unweld the QT6 it is a (Signal Regulator),we find it near Lm371 it is a small transistor ( NPN model).just unweld ! Else do not forget to Unplug ic cable, and Join some pins of Max232 like the below pic which shows the method of Pins Configuration!

Pin Number 9 of Max 232 With RXD
    Pin Number 10 of max 232 With TDX

Do Not unweld the pins of max 232 from the motherboard just join as l said !

Now the convertion finished and your morebox became a samsat f1 dongle which works perfeclty on W3 with JSC+ and other packages Canalsat D+ etc....

The methode of convertion is not mine to be sincere ! but this tutorial was translated and created by me !and not with
    translation Tools like google etc.. which means it took to prepare and make it clear for members more then 30 minutes ! so giving a thanks or add reputation doesn't cost money ! it takes only seconds from your time ! and also encouraging
    me to make other tutorials ! and special thanks to dz-team & Power09 !

Analyses of the attached files with many anti virus :

Translation To french language :

je vais traduire brièvement la transformation du morebox au dongle samsat f1 sans utiliser un programmateur de flash memoire ni j tag , la procedure est simple , mais elle demande un peu de technique de soudure et confiance en soit meme ! lol

D'abord , il faut convertir le morebox en demo ali c avec le fichier attaché en utilisant le loader joint .IL faut passer le fichier en option
    All Chunck ! Ne pas eteindre vos morebox jusqu'a la fin de la transformation et vous aurez sur la facade un numero !

Apres , il faut passer le bootloader ali c 3.0.3 avec le meme loader mais en option Bootloader !

en outre , il faut ouvrir votre morbox pour faire des modifications simples au niveau du bios
    max 232 et le petit transistor QT6 qui est un regulateur de signal ! vous trouvererz le QT6 a coté du LM 371.

Dessouder le Q6 transistor , et faites joindre les deux pins Numeros 9 et 10 du max 232 comme si dessous :

Pin 9 du max 232 avec TXD

Pin 10 du max 213 Avec RXD

N.B ne pas dessouder les pins mentionnés au dessus de la carte mere attention juste les joindres comme j'ai dit !

Félicitation la converstion mnt est faite avec succée , ça doit marcher sur w3 parfaitement ! avec jsc+ et d'autres bouquets comme canal sat etc...

Raport d'analyse du fichier avec plusieurs anti virus :

Attached Files Attached Files

Uploads

Re: Convert MoreboX To Dongle Samsat F1 Neither J-tag Nor Program Tools Required !

Quote Originally Posted by chardonneret View Post
    bjr
    Le loader de convertion Morebox to samsatF1 contien un trojan lol
    Bonne chance
    l have nod 32 anti virus nothing detected , but l delited the file and uploaded again with a report of complet analyse with many anti virus.

Re: Convert MoreboX To Dongle Samsat F1 Neither J-tag Nor Program Tools Required !

Convert Morebox To Samsat F1
    I followed your tutorial to the letter but unfortunately it
    does not open anything here is what it is marked

Status Waiting info..
    End Data 2012/06/20
    Intro1 05010101
    Intro2 00000020
    Intro3 0x00000010
    Is there a solution? F1 for the dongle thank you for your answer

Uploads

And me, the same problem

Status Waiting info..

End Data 2012/06/20
    Intro1 05010101
    Intro2 00000020
    Intro3 0x00000010

Uploads

i have condor5500cx super convert to morebox and convert it to samsat1 tunner locking

Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by seradj16s View Post
    i have condor5500cx super convert to morebox and convert it to samsat1 tunner locking
    remove transistor Qt1

Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by go0to View Post
    And me, the same problem

Status Waiting info..

End Data 2012/06/20
    Intro1 05010101
    Intro2 00000020
    Intro3 0x00000010
    if you've followed correctly it should work just make sure if the two pins of max 232 are correctly related to txd and rdx
    and pin 9 and 10 must be up but not unwelded from the motherboard. good luck

Uploads

i have followed correctly but in the face it mark: statut tuner locking...what i do now

Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by tayzo View Post
    i have followed correctly but in the face it mark: statut tuner locking...what i do now
    statut tuner locking = Raise pin 9 &10 of max 232 without unweld from motherboard .if you've a receiver transformed already to a morebox nthen to samtsat ,make sure to unweld the transistor Qt1. Otherwise if you have a morebox transformed to samtsat unweld Q6 transistor and make sure to join the two puns as a said above RDX ======> Pin 9 & TDX ======> Pin 10. Please for those who had the same problem "statut tuner locking" make sure about all what l said do not spam with same question l wont answer again ! all repeated questions will be delited !
    Good luck to all

question-en.jpg

I hope not to bother you with my question about the morebox or is the two lines?
    since your photo is a Super Starsat
    thank you for your answer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast