Final Four Fan Fest’s ultimate must-visit destination
Last Updated - January 13, 2012 9:58 GMT
March 30 Noon-8 p.m. March 31 10 a.m.-7 p.m. April 1 Noon-8 p.m. April 2 Noon-7 p.m.
Location: Ernest N. Morial Convention Center
Welcome to the Ultimate Final Four Fan Fest! Offering more than 300,000 square feet of family-friendly activities, you won’t want to miss out on your chance to play at Bracket Town.
Stop by one of the NCAA Championship sport activity stations to test your athletic skills or visit the exclusive Hall of Champions to view the championship trophy, watch a live fencing demonstration, or stand side-by-side with your favorite Final Four teammates at the Team Photo green screen booth.
You’ll also have the chance to meet legendary coaches and former college stars at exclusive autograph sessions, sign up for daily youth clinics and watch one-of-a-kind performances on Bracket Town’s very own Center Court.
End your day by shopping for your favorite Final Four merchandise, cheering for your team at the annual Battle of the Bands, or testing some of the latest mobile, electronic and video gaming technology.
And because everyone is a champion at Bracket Town, special giveaways will be offered to fans all weekend, as well as chances to enter-to-win game tickets to the 2012 and 2013 Final Four!
If you love basketball, Bracket Town is a must-visit destination during Final Four Weekend!
For the safety of all guests, the following security measures will be in effect during Bracket Town:
• Unlicensed sale of tickets will result in expulsion
• Everyone, regardless of age, must have an event ticket
• There will be no re-entry without a valid hand stamp
• No bottles, cans, liquid containers or coolers (except for guests with medical or dietary needs)
• No food or beverages not dispensed by Bracket Town Concessionaire
• No video recorders, or still cameras with lenses longer than 4 inches
• No bags, purses or backpacks larger than 11” x 17” permitted
• No weapons of any kind
• No missile-like objects
• No laser pointers
• No artificial noisemakers
• No poles or sticks of any kind
• No objects that obstruct other guests’ view
• No promotional items with commercial slogans or identification
• All guests and items (purses, small handbags, etc.) are subject to physical inspection by security personnel
• Any item deemed dangerous or inappropriate by management will not be allowed in Bracket Town
• Confiscated items will be destroyed, not returned
Items left in vehicle should be stored out of sight.
BY ENTERING YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING (AND IF YOU ARE A MINOR, YOUR PARENTS/GUARDIANS AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING ON YOUR BEHALF):
This event will be photographed and filmed. By entering, you irrevocably consent to being photographed, filmed and videotaped and release all producers and users of such photos, film and videotape from any liability (whether for infringement of any rights or otherwise), and you expressly authorize and permit use of your name, voice and likeness and all reproductions thereof throughout the world in perpetuity without limitation and without any compensation to you.
You understand that you will be engaging in activities at this event that involve risk of injury, which might result not only from your actions, inaction or negligence but that of others, the rules of play, the condition of the premises and/or any equipment used with respect to this event. You assume all risks of and accept all responsibility for such injury and any related damages. Children 13 years old and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times. During the course of this event, the NCAA and the other parties that provide services for this event are not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen property.