Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: crerebro leuft wieder 100%

crerebro leuft wieder 100%

getestet leuft 100%

Uploads

Re: crerebro leuft wieder 100%

Aloa.
    Mit dem alten Bios oder meit dem Neuen?????

thnx

hmedv

Uploads

leider nicht auf einer db1 383d files fehlen bisher.

Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by orhan t View Post
    getestet leuft 100%
    bei mir läuft nichts, es zeigt immer (extracted)

Uploads

test 100%

VIP Member
    Uploads

Why is it that Noob with less the Ten Posts can all of a sudden find the Grale of Cerebro Images, which open Premiere World. But, People with some kind of Trackrecord around here do not? And pray tell me why hasn't someone figured out that they need to release FAKES of not just a 384C (or D) Z but for the whole shebang? I don't know whos' attacking us with these F***'n FAKES, but I really wish this Sh*t would stop.

It's funny HAHA to Post fake D+ Keys only Noobs that arin't in on the News will just waste there time while the rest us ROTLOA'sO.
    It's quite another Joke to forkup someons €80.00+(EUR) MOSC Card with a Fake Image.

I'm not directly insulting anyone here. I'm just calling it out like it is. Nobody here not Passete nor myself have had much to say on (or in), the Cerebro Fourm while there has sadly been little to say. And now every Noob and his / her Dog can give us what we currently desire?

It does not wash!

I CAN NOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH USING THIS CRAP CAN AND LIKEY WILL KILL YOUR CARD! Just chill out till about the 5th of August (or so),. Hopefully the "Team" will have returned Home (from Vactaion), by then and release a real Update.

Till then we just have to wait. Look at it this way. Allthough Preimere may be gone, we still have Kable Deutschland! Would you care to bet against some Nooby that you might kill your Card and loose that too?!

This is no longer a question about is this a Fake?! It's about can we trust this Guy, and if you wish to atleast have a half-arse working Cerebro. Instead of an €80.00(EUR), Icescraper. Your answer had best be NO!

Uploads

The problem is that the file is not working on all cards but it isn,t a fake.
    I have tried the file from satkey.ch and it is working.

Leo

VIP Member
    Uploads

Thumbs down Re: crerebro leuft wieder 100%

Yeah how hard is it to write up some happy BS like this and then Post it?!
    If there were working Cerebro Files why hasen't the Satellite Hacking Internet lit-up with this glories News?!
    Hint: There are other sites then just 'ol FunFiles here that, this would be of intrest to, guess what there
    still crying about the fact that the Cerebro is in all-in-tens-and-proposes DEAD!! Surly this would come as
    News most welocom to those People!

Why cause there is NO NEWS and all these Files are a FAKE! THATS WHY!
    Real Cerebro Files do not F*ck up the ATR and magicly change then into Dreamcrpt Cards. Fake however do! Irregardless of Ones' BIOS Revision, and I should know as I have the current v1.01 and have never had any problems till this spat of fake startet showing up, and Forking everything up. It'll turly be a wonder if anything will be officaly realesed for the Cerebro now!

And above all else why should anybody here trust you? You with only 2 Posts. Why should I trust you? I have yet to see One member yet on these Boards with a higher Post count that has confirmed any of this Crap as working? Cause these are all sad little Fake that have the potential of killing whats left of your Card. Thats' why.

Again once real the real Cerebro File get (if ever!?), released.
    WE WILL ALL KNOW ABOUT IT! Till then like I've been saying keep your head low, for now!

Bottom Line: Cerebro Files come from Team Cerebro and are a 100% compleate from 383 to Dreambox_Embedded!
    And not just some doggy 384CZ File!

Uploads

I don,t ask you to trust me. the only thing i do is saying something else then you because you are shouting that the files are fake and that is not true.
    Maybe you have had a file from a bad Satelit site,that is posible.

Leo

VIP Member
    Uploads

Your Files from Satkey.ch from Mr. Zonk. Zonked out my Card too. This time with an
    UNKOWN Card. Now that make Three attempts at this bullsh*t! I'm not calling you are
    anyone else here a liar. But, the facts are as they stand.

Hopefully a real Update will be fouthcomming.

Perhaps I should risk that 'Dreamcrapt' File again to see if theres a way to pull up the
    ATR. As CAS Studio has been no help to me there with it's NO ATR PLEASE CHECK CARD.
    But, my other Firecrypt Card will display a Dreamcrypt
    ATR. 3B9C131181647265616D6372797074000408 = 3Bœdreamcrypt
    in CAS Studio 7.4 So I perhapps don't know enough to say if the ATR at that time was indeed changed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast