True Movies / True Movies 2: 06-02-2012.

Eurobird 1 - 28.2E

11642V SYM:27500 FEC 2/3

SID52320 VPID2308 APID2309 Eng

#############################

True Movies

07:00
Infidelity
A relationship therapist seems intent on destroying her marriage, by engaging in the same destructive affairs she advises against. Is it too late to convince her husband of her future fidelity?

09:00
Hans Christian Andersen: My...
An account of the young life of Hans Christian Andersen, a young man with a penchant for storytelling but struggles to find his place in the world and gain the affection of the woman he adores. Pt 2/2

11:00
Rosa Parks: Ride To Freedom
The life and times of Rosa Parks, whose decision not to give up her seat on a segregated Montgomery Alabama bus, sparked the birth of the modern civil rights movement. Angela Bassett stars.

13:00
My Name Is Bill W
My Name is Bill W. is the powerful story of Bill Wilson's lifelong struggle for sobriety and his role in founding one of the most successful self-help organisations in history. Starring James Woods.

15:00
Hit And Run
When a housewife commits a 'hit and run' and leaves a child gravely injured, there is no evidence and no witnesses. Can she escape the truth or her conscience? With Margaret Colin and Drew Pilsbury.

17:00
Dead Before Dawn
Based on a true story. After years of abuse from her husband, Linda finds the strength to file for divorce. But does he want to be rid of her permanently? With Cheryl Ladd

19:00
Just Ask My Children
Their crime was to speak out in support of their friends - but what happened as a result almost defied belief. This is the true story of a fight for justice that shocked a nation.

21:00
My Name Is Bill W
My Name is Bill W. is the powerful story of Bill Wilson's lifelong struggle for sobriety and his role in founding one of the most successful self-help organisations in history. Starring James Woods.

23:00
Blessed Assurance
Peter Bogdanovich directs this touching drama about a Korean War veteran who upsets his family with his dreams of a better life. Starring Grant Show, Cicely Tyson, Lori Loughlin, George Wendt.

01:00
Against Her Will: An Incident...
... in Baltimore. Oscar-winning Hollywood veteran Walter Matthau gives a great performance as a man who takes on the state of Maryland in a fight to free a woman who's been declared insane & confined.

03:00
Till Murder Do Us Part I
A 'Fatal Attraction' style thriller starring Meredith Baxter as Betty Broderick, the San Diego housewife who took a murderous revenge on the man who had scorned her.

05:00
With Savage Intent
Based on a true story. When an estate agent is shot and nearly killed by a man she is showing a house to, she vows to bring him to justice. With Elizabeth Montgomery (Bewitched)

Final Justice
Based on a true story. When Gwen Saticoy watches her brother's killer walk free thanks to a slick lawyer, she makes him the target of her own brand of justice. With Annette O'Toole (Smallville)

No Higher Love
When a woman discovers she has terminal cancer, she makes plans for her baby to have a new mother figure to take care of her.

11642V SYM:27500 FEC 2/3

SID52325 VPID2312 APID2313 Eng

#########################

True Movies 2

Two Small Voices
When two women have breast implants for contrasting reasons, they both suffer from frightening side effects. They decide to unite and fight the drug companies who have turned their lives upside down.

Labor Of Love: The Arlette...
...Schweitzer Story. A devoted woman volunteers to carry her daughter's babies to term despite legal complications, religious conflicts, family tensions and overwhelming medical odds and costs.

11:00
God Bless The Child
Mare Winningham (Grey's Anatomy) stars in this harrowing true story of a homeless mother and daughter as they try to escape poverty and a life on the streets.

13:00
If You Believe
Susan Stone is a modern-day scrooge. Out of nowhere, a carefree 7 year old girl named Suzie, the embodiment of Susan's inner child, comes to help Susan recapture the love of life that she's lost.

15:00
North And South
1842. Two West Point military academy cadets form a strong friendship. Is it strong enough to survive the forces, forces that will rip their country into North & South? Starring Patrick Swayze. Pt 2/6

17:00
Mussolini And I
The dramatic events that set Italy's fascist dictator Benito Mussolini against his family between 1943 & the end of the world war. With an all-star cast incl. Susan Sarandon & Anthony Hopkins. Pt 1/2

19:00
The Waltons
The House - Grandma Walton challenges her own husband in a desperate emotional battle to hold on to the past. S04 Ep21

20:00
The Waltons
The Fledging - John-Boy reaches a low point and finds that circumstances may be conspiring to make his dream come true.

21:00
Thief
Each episode of this miniseries represents a day in the planning of a major heist of a financial institution, focusing on three characters who each have a different relationship to the heist. Part 5/6

22:00
Thief
Each episode of this miniseries represents a day in the planning of a major heist of a financial institution, focusing on three characters who each have a different relationship to the heist. Part 6/6

23:00
Holocaust
The saga of a Jewish family's struggle to survive the horror of Nazi Germany's systematic extermination of their community. Winner of 8 Emmy Awards and 2 Golden Globes. Stars Meryl Streep. 2/5.

01:00
Taming Andrew
When her abducted son returns home after 5 years, a woman feels as if her prayers have been answered. But when she realizes the trauma the boy has endured, she learns her nightmare is far from over.

03:00
Visions of Terror
Based on a true story. When a San Francisco policeman is murdered, a psychic woman experiences mental flashes that may solve the case. With Barbara Eden (I Dream Of Jeannie)

05:00
Miles To Go
When a woman is diagnosed with cancer, her family rally round to enjoy their final days together. With Jill Clayburgh (Fools Rush In) and Tom Skerritt (The Rookie)

When Husbands Cheat
Patricia Kalember stars as a woman develops a reputation for catching other women's husbands - then faces the unenviable task of trapping her own when she suspects he may be cheating on her.

A Chance Of Snow
Thanks to a blanket of snow, and a closed airport, two weary travellers discover they have nothing more to do, except fall in love again. Heartwarming family Christmas tale starring JoBeth Williams.