Moss could start visiting multiple teams as soon as this week

  • By Jason La Canfora NFL Network
  • NFL Network Insider
  • Published: Feb. 26, 2012 at 08:24 p.m.
  • Updated: Feb. 26, 2012 at 10:44 p.m.

Multiple teams are interested in veteran wide receiver Randy Moss and visits could begin after the end of the NFL Scouting Combine, league sources said Sunday.
Sources also said a deal could be a possibility before March 13 if Moss is close to being in the condition that he's been telling people.

Moss, 35, announced recently that he was eager to play again in 2012 after sitting out the 2011 season. He also claimed that he has recently run a 4.3-second 40-yard dash.
Since he isn't under contract to any team, Moss is eligible to begin taking visits immediately and doesn't have to wait until free agency begins March 13.
New St. Louis Rams head coach Jeff Fisher, who had Moss for eight games in 2010 with the Tennessee Titans after the receiver was released by New England and Minnesota, recently left the door open for a reunion last week. But the Vikings, who drafted Moss in the first round in 1998, aren't interested in giving him a third chance.