Thread: Off Plugin

Uploads

Off Plugin

Off plug-in for all the latest images and all except the 7025 Dream boxes

Hi!

After I got stuck once again annoyed when my box and I was able to start only with the power switch again. including the entire file system check anger, I have breathed new life off screen plugin.

The time has works so that you simply hold down exit to the pits for the restart Enigma2 or to force them to reboot, so to speak, a CTRL + ALT + Delete on the Dreambox.

Since the DMM is in enigma2 Fernbendienungsevents can send off the exclusive work, not anymore, especially not on individual FB keys, and if you send them in to a enigma2 plugin lets it were, but then again you have the problem that it still does not work when enigma2 sometimes hangs and lounge around with the gears.

As already indicated in the old Off thread could this also be resolved through the Department of interrupts, and because of my current annoyance I have now just done because hard as it is not, I was not only a long time so angry it time at last to do

After you set up the stuff about the interrupts may solve only very simple anyway but now is just a stupid daemon start of the install also for the automatic. If you can plugin a user script can also start, stop or / and see him with info as it comes.

And what is very long then press does not really matter when you press any more than, say, 5 seconds continuously suppressed (ie produced mountains of interrupts), stop it first with the enigma2 init 4 and then after a few seconds makes a shutdown-r now and if that does not reach for a few seconds a reboot-f-n.

LG
    gutemine
    Thanks gutemine
    Attached Files Attached Files

Uploads

Re: Off Plugin

Off plug-in for all the latest images and all boxes except the 7025 Dream

Hi!

After I got stuck once again annoyed when my box and I was able to start only with the power switch again. including the entire file system check anger, I have breathed new life off screen plugin.

The time has works so that you simply hold down exit to the pits for the restart Enigma2 or to force them to reboot, so to speak, a CTRL + ALT + Delete on the Dreambox.

Since the DMM is in enigma2 Fernbendienungsevents can send off the exclusive work, not anymore, especially not on individual FB keys, and if you send them in to a enigma2 plugin lets it were, but then again you have the problem that it still does not work when enigma2 sometimes hangs and lounge around with the gears.

As already indicated in the old Off thread could this also be resolved through the Department of interrupts, and because of my current annoyance I have now just done because hard as it is not, I was not only a long time so angry it time at last to do

After you set up the stuff about the interrupts may solve only very simple anyway but now is just a stupid daemon start of the install also for the automatic. If you can plugin a user script can also start, stop or / and see him with info as it comes.

And what is very long then press does not really matter when you press any more than, say, 5 seconds continuously suppressed (ie produced mountains of interrupts), stop it first with the enigma2 init 4 and then after a few seconds makes a shutdown-r now and if that does not reach for a few seconds a reboot-f-n.

LG
    gutemine
    Attached Files Attached Files