Thread: ProjectValerie blackMoonHD

Uploads

ProjectValerie blackMoonHD

ProjectValerie blackMoonHD

Hello and welcome in this thread ..... blackMoonHD Skin for ProjectValerie

Begin a new topic in here now because I no longer want to take up the thread with the topic ProjectValerie skin or skin problems .... since I am also no longer belongs there ....

I also start immediately with a new name on the skin as well and I think something is more appropriate.

This thread is only to wish, questions, suggestions and tips on the topic Skin blackMoonHD thought .... not for the ProjectValerie itself .... I refer to as the main thread of the ProjectValerie you find here ...
    Valerie Project - Media Center for Enigma2

So here I present the first version of blackMoonHD skins before (Updates will follow) is like saying once just a name change from blackMoonTp on blackMoonHD and a bit more color was donated ....

Have fun here ..... and now look what we have expected so all together here ...
    BackdropView.jpgEinstellungen.jpgHauptMenue.jpgListView.jpgPosterView.jpgSuchpfade.jpgSyncEinstellungen.jpgSyncManager.jpgSyncOptionen.jpgSyncUebersicht.jpg
    Attached Files Attached Files

Uploads

Re: ProjectValerie blackMoonHD

New Update

The changes you see as common here in the early post under the EDIT entry ......

Have fun with it .....
    Attached Files Attached Files