True Movies / True Movies 2: 22-04-2012.

Eurobird 1 - 28.2E

11642V SYM:27500 FEC 2/3

SID52320 VPID2308 APID2309 Eng

#############################

True Movies

09:00
Ann Rule Presents: The Stranger...
... Beside Me. The terrifying true story of aspiring true-crime reporter Ann Rule, who was hired to cover a string of grisly unsolved murders. Stars Barbara Hershey.

11:00
Between Love And Hate
A true story, set at an exclusive country club, in which a swimming instructor refuses to accept that his summer romance with a spoiled socialite has come to an end. With Susan Lucci (All My Children)

13:00
Blood And Orchids
A tense thriller about a woman who's beaten and killed on a beach. When her body is found by 4 locals they drop her at a hospital and flee, but why? Jane Alexander and Kris Kristofferson star. 1/2.

15:00
Blood And Orchids
The conclusion of this murder case charts the victim's mother accusing the 4 locals who found her body as to blame. But an honest police officer knows more. Jane Alexander and Kris Kristofferson. 2/2.

17:00
Small Sacrifices
When a woman's children are injured she blames a man who tried to steal her car, but a prosecutor uncovers a neurotic desperate woman who is pushed over the edge. Farrah Fawcett stars. Part 1 of 2.

19:00
Small Sacrifices
When a woman's children are injured she blames a man who tried to steal her car, but a prosecutor uncovers a neurotic desperate woman who is pushed over the edge. Farrah Fawcett stars. Part 2 of 2.

21:00
I Know My First Name Is...
...Steven: This landmark drama about child abuse relates the experiences of Steven Stayner, who was abducted by a paedophile when he was 7. Starring Corin Nemec, Arliss Howard, Bryan Cranston. 1/2.

23:00
I Know My First Name Is...
...Steven: This momentous kidnapping drama concludes with Steven Stayner being released after 7 years and coping with the aftermath of his horrific ordeal. Corin Nemec, Bryan Cranston star. 2/2.

01:00
Prophet Of Evil
The chilling true story of cult leader Ervil LeBaron, who saw himself as the prophet of God, turned children into assassins and ordered the death of his own daughter. With Brian Dennehy

03:00
A Time To Triumph
Based on a true story. Patty Duke stars as a woman who decides to join the army in order to support her family after her husband suffers a heart attack.

05:00
The Disappearing Act
She had beauty, brains and the temper of a killer: an apparently benign woman uses her 'innocence' to conceal the truth when her fiance vanishes. Based on a true story. With Kelly Rowan (The O.C.)

07:00
Sharon: Portrait Of A Mistress
Powerful movie telling the story of a woman in a series of unfulfilling relationships with married men. Stars Trish Van Devere and Patrick O'Neal.

Jewel
Farrah Fawcett stars in this deeply moving story of family bonds and motherly love as a woman who vows to make a good life for her Down's Syndrome daughter. With Patrick Bergin, Cicely Tyson.

11642V SYM:27500 FEC 2/3

SID52325 VPID2312 APID2313 Eng

#########################

True Movies 2

08:00
The Waltons
The Quilting - Mary Ellen stubbornly defies her grandmother when she rebels against a solemn mountain custom. John-boy then confronts her about her attitude. S04 Ep20

Charles And Diana A Palace...
...Divided. The scandal that tore the British Royal Family apart - and changed the future of the monarchy - is exposed in this glimpse behind the walls of Buckingham Palace. Stars Catherine Oxenberg.

11:00
Untamed Love
Based on a true story. She savagely attacks other children, but is six year old Caitlin a menace to society, or just one of its victims? A very special teacher is required to help her heal.

13:00
Missing Children: A Mother's Story
An inspiring and heart-breaking portrait of a mother who would stop at nothing to be reunited with her missing children. Drama starring Mare Winningham and Kate Capshaw.

15:00
This Child Is Mine
An affluent couple are forced to take legal action against the mother of their adopted child. It's a tug of love - but who is in the right? With Lindsay Wagner, Chris Sarandon and Nancy McKeon.

17:00
Mistaken Identity
In this emotionally charged drama, Melissa Gilbert and Rosanna Arquette play two mothers who must confront the nightmare that their babies have been switched at birth through a hospital blunder.

19:00
Thicker Than Blood: The Larry...
...McLinden Story. Larry's bond with his son is severed when his ex-girlfriend absconds with the boy. But the bitter custody battle that ensues holds an even bigger bombshell. With Peter Strauss

21:00
Where Are My Children?
Marg Helgenberger stars as a woman who launches a 25-year search for her children after they are given up to a dubious adoption agency. With Chris Noth, Corbin Bernsen.

23:00
Human Trafficking Part 2
When a collection of women and girls go missing and become victims of international sex-trade traffickers, a team of agents from ICE fight to nail the oppressors in a conspiracy of global proportions

01:00
Thicker Than Blood
A drama inspired by true-life events, Mickey Rourke stars as a priest who runs an inner-city mission school and clashes with an idealistic teacher intent on mentoring a promising, young student.

03:00
A Town Torn Apart
The emotional true story of one man's struggle to ignite a love for learning among the students of a rural town and his battle with those who oppose his radical ideas. With Jill Eikenberry (L.A. Law)

05:00
In the Line of Duty: Siege At...
... Marion. An FBI agent tracks down a dangerous pair of brothers who are suspected of carrying out a terrorist bombing.

07:00
The Waltons
The House - Grandma Walton challenges her own husband in a desperate emotional battle to hold on to the past. S04 Ep21

08:00
The Waltons
The Fledging - John-Boy reaches a low point and finds that circumstances may be conspiring to make his dream come true.

The Brooke Ellison Story
Christopher Reeve directed this drama shortly before his death. It tells the story of a girl who was left paralysed by a car crash but who refused to let anything stand in the way of her dreams.