True Movies / True Movies 2: 02-06-2012.

Eurobird 1 - 28.2E

11642V SYM:27500 FEC 2/3

SID52320 VPID2308 APID2309 Eng

True Movies

Taming Andrew
When her abducted son returns home after 5 years, a woman feels as if her prayers have been answered. But when she realizes the trauma the boy has endured, she learns her nightmare is far from over.
The Interrogation Of Michael Crowe
Based on a true story. Is 14 year old Michael Crowe the killer of his sister? Or, in their interrogation of their suspect, are the police perpetrating a miscarriage of justice?
No One Could Protect Her
Based on a true story. Jessica Raynor's life is brutally shattered when she is raped in her own home. A riveting tale of one woman's fight to catch a killer. With Joanna Kerns (Growing Pains)
HM Queen: A Remarkable Life
Intimate and revealing, this documentary surveys the life of this country's most enduring monarch.
The Queen Mother: A Royal Century
She was a symbol of courage in WWII and an icon of stability. This remarkable portrait digs beneath the surface and presents a balanced account of the life of a powerful and exceptional woman.
In the Arms of a Killer
A rookie New York detective falls in love with the key witness in her homicide case - and uncovers clues that make him the prime suspect. Jaclyn Smith and John Spencer star.
In The Blink Of An Eye
Award winning film-maker Micki Dickoff directs this provocative true story of a woman's remarkable battle to save an innocent friend from a life in jail. With Mimi Rogers (Someone To Watch Over Me)
In the Line of Duty: The Price...
... of Vengeance. Based on a true story. Dean Stockwell stars in this taut thriller about a hitman who targets the family of a police officer who is hot on his trail.
Queen Elizabeth II: 60 Years On
This programme looks at the era of Queen Elizabeth II and examines her life and her historical record. This is her reign and her story.
William and Kate: One Year On
This brand new programme looks at William and Kate's life together one year after their marriage and how both the Windsor and Middleton families have produced a secure foundation for the newlyweds.
I Know My First Name Is...
...Steven: This landmark drama about child abuse relates the experiences of Steven Stayner, who was abducted by a paedophile when he was 7. Starring Corin Nemec, Arliss Howard, Bryan Cranston. 1/2.