Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: sex view chs Constant CW

  1. #1
    VIP Member (-MASTER-)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    31-03-2005
    Location
    funfilles land
    Posts
    813
    Uploads
    3

    sex view chs Constant CW

    sex View Climax=48b4646071ca3570060d60736638c866
    Sex View Inter= 1d63a525a017a65dba7eed25f73f164c
    Sex View Extreme=05dc19fac39870cb96e589042af2c6e2
    Sex View Hot=ca1fcbb4e2494570298b44f8539aa08d
    Sex View 247=d7682968374977f747833a04f8820781
    Sex View Plus=02bab571d4fcfccc4c4478081ab5804f
    Sex View Tv=04ec0dfdf11a828d0feabeb70a50eb45
    Sex View Dp=2eb47a5cfc44b3f35fe4e2256ee00755
    Sex View Special=96efab30980c59fdcd19755b2d06cd00
    Sex View Extra=847405fdaff2c364221e61a1d69e9e12
    Sex View Gay=8235732acd864194cbd86508fbb804b7

  2. #2

    Re: sex view chs Constant CW

    Quote Originally Posted by Master769 View Post
    sex View Climax=48b4646071ca3570060d60736638c866
    Sex View Inter= 1d63a525a017a65dba7eed25f73f164c
    Sex View Extreme=05dc19fac39870cb96e589042af2c6e2
    Sex View Hot=ca1fcbb4e2494570298b44f8539aa08d
    Sex View 247=d7682968374977f747833a04f8820781
    Sex View Plus=02bab571d4fcfccc4c4478081ab5804f
    Sex View Tv=04ec0dfdf11a828d0feabeb70a50eb45
    Sex View Dp=2eb47a5cfc44b3f35fe4e2256ee00755
    Sex View Special=96efab30980c59fdcd19755b2d06cd00
    Sex View Extra=847405fdaff2c364221e61a1d69e9e12
    Sex View Gay=8235732acd864194cbd86508fbb804b7

    slt té codes on peut les rentrer sur des demo style fortec star??

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    25-06-2005
    Posts
    11
    Uploads
    0

    Embarrassment Re: sex view chs Constant CW

    Quote Originally Posted by Master769 View Post
    sex View Climax=48b4646071ca3570060d60736638c866

    Sex View Inter= 1d63a525a017a65dba7eed25f73f164c
    Sex View Extreme=05dc19fac39870cb96e589042af2c6e2
    Sex View Hot=ca1fcbb4e2494570298b44f8539aa08d
    Sex View 247=d7682968374977f747833a04f8820781
    Sex View Plus=02bab571d4fcfccc4c4478081ab5804f
    Sex View Tv=04ec0dfdf11a828d0feabeb70a50eb45
    Sex View Dp=2eb47a5cfc44b3f35fe4e2256ee00755
    Sex View Special=96efab30980c59fdcd19755b2d06cd00
    Sex View Extra=847405fdaff2c364221e61a1d69e9e12

    Sex View Gay=8235732acd864194cbd86508fbb804b7
    plz master769 , where can i find these channels ( on wat sat ? )

  4. #4
    New Member
    Join Date
    15-08-2006
    Posts
    6
    Uploads
    0

    Re: sex view chs Constant CW

    @ misho

    Hotbird 12360 H, have fun

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    25-06-2005
    Posts
    11
    Uploads
    0

    Re: sex view chs Constant CW

    Quote Originally Posted by shashe View Post
    @ misho

    Hotbird 12360 H, have fun
    viaccess , irdeto. conax only not cw

    and i dont know how to make it work on em tech h 200 id 224

    plz help me


  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    27-02-2005
    Posts
    106
    Uploads
    0

    Re: sex view chs Constant CW

    Quote Originally Posted by shashe View Post
    @ misho

    Hotbird 12360 H, have fun
    Do you know of any pic & hex files, for sexview, for goldcard?

    thanks in advance!

  7. #7
    New Member
    Join Date
    15-08-2006
    Posts
    2
    Uploads
    0

    Re: sex view chs Constant CW

    I have a SS2 PCI card and V-plug and S2Emu 1.26, I have copied the keys for the sex view channels in the softcam key but doesn't seem to work...

    pliz help !

    thank you

  8. #8
    New Member
    Join Date
    11-07-2006
    Posts
    2
    Uploads
    0

    Re: sex view chs Constant CW

    Quote Originally Posted by pit128 View Post
    I have a SS2 PCI card and V-plug and S2Emu 1.26, I have copied the keys for the sex view channels in the softcam key but doesn't seem to work...

    pliz help !

    thank you


    it stoped

  9. #9
    Senior Member Multipass's Avatar
    Join Date
    23-04-2006
    Posts
    197
    Uploads
    21

    Re: sex view chs Constant CW

    Quote Originally Posted by pit128 View Post
    I have a SS2 PCI card and V-plug and S2Emu 1.26, I have copied the keys for the sex view channels in the softcam key but doesn't seem to work...

    pliz help !

    thank you
    Hello,

    To be able to watch sexview, you must have the v_dcw.ini in the plugins folder (or where you have the vplug). Inside that file, you have to insert the sames keys without the provider id than the ones you've got in your softcam.

    After that you should be able to watch sexview...

    Enjoy

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    03-08-2006
    Posts
    10
    Uploads
    0

    Re: sex view chs Constant CW

    Quote Originally Posted by Multipass View Post
    Hello,

    To be able to watch sexview, you must have the v_dcw.ini in the plugins folder (or where you have the vplug). Inside that file, you have to insert the sames keys without the provider id than the ones you've got in your softcam.

    After that you should be able to watch sexview...

    Enjoy
    I did exactly the same, and it says it has decoded the channels (greens signal), but nothing displays, the screen remains black. What's the problem?
    Thanks in advance!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. New NTV+ Constant CW 36E
    By Ramzen in forum CCW and DCW
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-09-2009, 16:50:27
  2. Question constant cw
    By himaesb in forum Strong
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 26-06-2008, 09:57:07
  3. Constant CW
    By oys in forum Samsung
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 17-02-2008, 18:01:08
  4. sex view Constant CW 16.10.2006
    By yougi22 in forum BISS
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 17-10-2006, 08:43:15

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •