Cesare Prandelli has indicated that he may step down as Italy boss after Euro 2012, admitting that he misses coaching on a day-to-day basis.
The Azzurri trainer has drawn widespread praise for leading an unfancied side to the semi-finals and it was claimed in the Italian press earlier this week that a number of European clubs, including Tottenham, are interested in hiring the 54-year-old.
Speaking ahead of his side's Euro 2012 clash against Germany on Thursday night, Prandelli said he missed club coaching.
"I have a contract which ties me to the national team until 2014 and I have a great relationship with everyone," Prandelli told Italy's RaiSport in a television interview.
"But I have always said that I miss working on the training pitch on a daily basis. We'll finish the Euros and then we'll evaluate things."
For the time being, the former Fiorentina boss is solely focused on Thursday's last-four encounter with Germany in Warsaw.
"I have good feeling about tonight; we are ready," he said. "This is a game of high emotions and big expectations.
"When we started this experience at Coverciano, there were some problems (related to the Scommessopoli match-fixing scandal), as you know.
"But we put the group ahead of everything else and we are doing something extraordinary here."