Me-TV signs local affiliate TV agreements in three regional U.S. markets

Michelle Clancy | 05-09-2012

Memorable Entertainment Television, or Me-TV Network, has signed three new local TV affiliation agreements with KWSD in Sioux Falls, S.D., WIBW in Topeka, Kan. and WHSV in Harrisonburg, Va. In Sioux Falls, the Me-TV Network will replace The CW Plus.

The Me-TV Network thus clear 83% of the country, serving 1,365 affiliates.
"We are proud to bring Memorable Entertainment Television to the Sioux Falls market," said Jim Simpson, CEO of station owner JF Broadcasting. "It's a great way bring more quality programming to our channel and I'm looking forward to its success on our air."
Me-TV features a wide range of programming, including almost 100 series from Fox Broadcasting, CBS, NBCUniversal and many independent series owners and producers. Me-TV's line-up focuses on beloved classic television programmes: M*A*S*H, the Brady Bunch, the Beverly Hillbillies, Perry Mason, the Mary Tyler Moore Show, the Dick Van Dyke Show, Gunsmoke, I Love Lucy, and Hawaii Five-O.
Me-TV launched nationally in December 2010, and is owned and operated by Me-TV National Limited Partnership and distributed by MGM Television.