Thread: how do I add new satellite to 6900 super

Uploads

Cool how do I add new satellite to 6900 super

how do I add new satellite to 6900 super
    my mate derk is trying to add a new satellite to his 6900 super with the latest firmware .
    can anyone give him instructions.
    thanks

nosbod

Re: how do I add new satellite to 6900 super

[QUOTE=nosbod;942516]how do I add new satellite to 6900 super
    my mate derk is trying to add a new satellite to his 6900 super with the latest firmware .
    can anyone give him instructions.
    thanks
    Hi. For the TM5400 SUPER i do the following, it may be the same for your model.
    a) MENU - INSTALLATION- SATELLITE SETUP.
    b) In SATELLITE SETUP press OK on remote. It should give a list of satellites. Go to the end of the list and find a 0.0E entry (there will be a few of these entries).
    c) Select 0.0E entry by pressing OK on remote. You should get a display for LNB Power/LNB frequency/DISECQ 1.0 etc) On the top of screen it will say SATELLITE 0.0E. Now press YELLOW button to SAVE.
    d) Now press green button to RENAME. It will give a ALPHA/NUMERIC keypad. Use this keypad to select the letters of the satellite etc. You will need to use the remote to move around the keypad ie for letter A move cursor to A and press OK to select. When you have entered the satellite name press EXIT to come out of keypad. Then press yellow button to SAVE.
    e) Now go into MOTORIZED SETTING. Look for SATELLITE at the top and make sure it says USALS. Move cursor to SAT DEGREE and enter satellite position ie if satellite is 13 east enter 013.0E etc. Then EXIT and SAVE YES. NB to change setting from E(east) to W(west) or vice versa move cursor to E or W and press OK on
    remote. You should now have a new satellite with correct position.
    f) To search for the new satellite you will need a channel list for this satellite or add a few TP's(frequencies) manually. Hope this makes sense and good luck.