hi!
being owner of Cuberevo 9000 for the some time and really have a mixed feelings.

by itself it is a decent box hardware wise..... but DGS Company was a really a bit strange whenever it came to support.
Cuberevo had all the chances to take the Vu place these days. As I said Hardware wise it is a decent box - decent specs and decent assembly unlike B Grade quality dreambox and most important it was cheaper......

But DGS had absolutely no clue what people expected from those kind of boxes.....

* instead of copying Enigma (that is good thing) they designed their own Linux OS..... but just left it out without any support.....
Needles to say without proper support all these linux boxes are nothing else then Very Expensive FTA Box.
in the days when every dog was using CCCam..... instead of making their own emu with the similar features they did absolutely nothing.... In the best case users had to use alfa stage incubus camd that was never 100% compatible with CCcam protocol.
* obviously when you buy such a type of box - you will expect to use it as a server.... and obviously to have a smargo (or other readers support)... I remember when Every version of Enigma had a smargo support for about a year at least.... and there was still nothing on on cuberevo.... When I wrote a Letter to DGS about giving us smargo drivers - they just asked me in return what is it......
* all support was dragged only by few enthusiast..... for now the last one remaining is PGI team.... but I do not think for the long
even when Oscam came up and it is really easy to compile it for almost every box..... DGS was still struggling just to provide the tool chain for compilation..... even now Oscam never works properly on Cuberevo.....

Then VU appeared on the Marked with really decent support..... and just Guess what....... DGS decided to close it's business for the very simple reason nobody was buying their boxes any more.....

what should I say --- AMEN!
and it is a good lesson and a warning for the other companies - always listen what your customer wants!