|Motor not tracking Clarke Belt (satellite ARC) correctly.
- Pole is not 100% plumbb
- Motor is not set correctly at Latitude value to your location
- Motor is off alignment to TRUE South
- Dish is not aligned on center line with motor as shown in picture 5 above
- Dish elevation is off
- Make sure that the pole where the motor is mounted on is plum at 90 degrees. Any leaning of the mast one direction or another will cause the motor not to track the ARC correctly.
- Find your correct Latitude value for your zip code here, then adjust the motor elevation accordingly.
- Find your TRUE SOUTH value from map below. Use a good compass to aim your motor/dish assembly to correct direction. True South for Chicago is 184, for San Francisco is 165
- Make every effort to align dish, lnbf arm, and motor on the same straight line.
- Start by setting dish elevation to calculated value. Adjust dish elevation Up or Down from calculated value no more than one degree at a time.