Thread: All nagravision channels on Hispasat open

Uploads

All nagravision channels on Hispasat open

Right now i am in the USA and have found a way of watching the Arabics and Spanish TV channels on Hispasat, if anyone is interesting i would post it here, in exchange i would apreciate any info on Telefonica TV Digital from Chile, keys, bin files, etc..
    A little advance, in order to watch nagra channels in hispasat you'll need ethernet conection, and this is not card sharing.

Uploads

Re: All nagravision channels on Hispasat open

realy did the US chainged place or Hispasat did because Hispasat is directed europ and that is exactly the oposit way from US

Uploads

My friend Hispasat does not exclusively broadcast for europe, in America you can have up to 12 channels from Canada to Argentina.

http://www.lyngsat.com/hispa.html (under the Beam column) you can see Europe or America, that means to where the beam spot is pointing, if you are in europe you can not get the channels that i get here and as i am here in US i can not get the channels that you get in europe.

http://www.hispasat.com/Detail.aspx?SectionsId=117

i agree. i am in portugal, and i only have about 20 free channels on hispasat.
    the rest of then, are nagra1 and nagra2

Uploads

I'm in canada the arabic channel are free my frend.

Hi

I am interested how do I ge the hispasat???

Quote Originally Posted by Dssfree View Post
    Right now i am in the USA and have found a way of watching the Arabics and Spanish TV channels on Hispasat, if anyone is interesting i would post it here, in exchange i would apreciate any info on Telefonica TV Digital from Chile, keys, bin files, etc..
    A little advance, in order to watch nagra channels in hispasat you'll need ethernet conection, and this is not card sharing.

Im in the USA also arabic channels and Spanish channels like the one for Cuba and some of the Spain and 2 from portugal plus a few others are open free ..Just point dish scan and thats it.Nagravision 1 and 2 channels are close

Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Dssfree View Post
    I am interested how do i do it please

En spain al 50 por 100 new card 182, en nangra3, bye.