Thread: Nothing is working in my viewSat

Uploads

Nothing is working in my viewSat

After the transfer of the DBPSW_060923AS_XTREME.PGM file to my ViewSat vs2000 Extreme (clone) my channels keep freezing and my pilot doesn’t work with the receiver. Nothing is working, I have no image and the “ Stand by ” button doesn’t work either.
    Please help.

Re: Nothing is working in my viewSat

The DBPSW_060923AS_XTREM E.PGM file had a problem with the boot sector. Here is a boot-sector file designed for this file to fix the boot problem. If this doesn't work I will have to tell you more detailed info on how to revive it. Hope it helps.

Regards
    Your FunFiles Team

P.S BellExpressVu auto-roll isn't working...you will have to turn off auto-roll and input keys manually or use the new opkey I've posted in the viewsat section under receivers.

Uploads

Thanks for information and files. I tried tooday and nothing interesting's happening. Could you send me more informations how to solve this problem.

Thanks

Well first I should ask specifically on what exactly what satellites you are trying to get. While the file you loaded was strictly for North-American Dish-Bev it does have other providers in it. Perhaps you just need to change the keys as it was not a concern to the filemaker.Second would be what exactly is your viewsat doing? I.E. no panel lights, weird characters displayed in panel....etc. Need a little more info

Uploads

Here is what I did: I downloaded two files to my decoder: VS2000_NEWOSD_V1019.PGM and 041806 opkey.hex. The transfer occurred without incident. I obtained <INST>, <END> and, at the end of the procedure, the value <00 00> appeared on the front of my panel (the decoder did not reboot, the channels were operational as well as the "stand by" button).

Quite by chance, I found a more recent file on the Internet which appeared better than the first. The filename was DBPSW_060923AS_XTREME.PGM and I downloaded it. This is when my troubles began! The download was successful and I obtained <INST>, <END> as before but this time the decoder rebooted and instead of getting the value <00 00> as before, the value < 41 57 > appeared. I waited a few minutes, hoping that the value would change, but nothing happened, the value 4157 remained. I then pressed the OFF button in the back of the decoder. When I turned it back ON, the value 00 00 appeared but my ViewSat froze and nothing is working.

P.s.
    I was trying to use the satellite EchoStar 7

Load the new PGM file for the Extreme found here:http://www.satsupreme.com/showthread...035#post104035

Should solve all your problems.

Regards
    Your FunFiles Team

Uploads

I tried and nothing is changed, my viewSat is still locked.

It really sounds to me like your null modem cable is bad. They are cheaply made and I am on my 4th one. Maybe try to borrow one off of a friend and try reload. Also try if your using "loader2" try "loader1". It just sounds like that code is a load error. If this doesn't work then it's time to go inside and set a jumper. Please keep me updated.

Regards
    Your FunFiles Team

Uploads

Arrow Re: Nothing is working in my viewSat

Are you trying to put an Extreme file in a VS 2000 ? maybe thats why.