Thread: is it possible?

is it possible?

hello to all(1) is it possible that we cover to satilite frome one ku lnb (2)is there any monoblocl ku lnb with out diseq with one output i am waiting

Uploads

Re: is it possible?

I take it you mean two satellites ? I dont think that is possible as the focus is so precise you must have two feed horns, you could use two lnb`s and an a/b switch if you dont have diseqc

Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by kenwood6693 View Post
    hello to all(1) is it possible that we cover to satilite frome one ku lnb (2)is there any monoblocl ku lnb with out diseq with one output i am waiting
    a bit difficult to understand your question..... can you put it in other words?

Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by kenwood6693 View Post
    Hi. If i am correct i think you need a monoblock that picks up two satellites ie HOTBIRD 13 east and ASTRA 1 at 19 east. You have one cable coming from the monoblock into your receiver. You will need to then setup both satellites via the DISECQ 1.0 setting in receiver. It depends on which satellites you want to pick up and type of receiver you have etc. You wont need a DISECQ switch as the setting will be done via receiver. I have used a monoblock before but now i have a mtorized system to give me more satellites.

All the best.

Uploads

Hi. I think the questions being asked are as follows: 1) Is it possible to pick up two satellites with one LNB - answer is yes if you have a motorized dish ie you can pick up many satellites depending on dish size etc etc.

2) Is it possible to have a monoblock for two satellites with one cable and no DISECQ switch - Answer is yes as monoblock
    are ,as far as i know, two LNB's connected to receiver via one cable. As already explained you need correct monoblock for the two satellites you wish to pick up. You can also use multi LNB's on one dish but this would involve extra cables and DISECQ switches. Hope this makes sense.

All the best.