Thread: Use a Matrix Cam Reloaded as a CI module in a SAT LG TV with the official TNTSat card

Uploads

Use a Matrix Cam Reloaded as a CI module in a SAT LG TV with the official TNTSat card

Hi, Bonjour,

I have since few days a new LG TV which has a SAT tuner build in.
    After scan, I can see all the TNT Sat France channels have been found. I have an offical Viaccess card from TNT Sat working on another SAT Receiver.
    Now, here is my question : I still have an old Matrix Can Reloaded CI module, and I would like to know if I can use it in combination of my official TNT card to access the TNT channels on my LG TV ?
    I have tried but no luck so far ! I don't know if it's because the Matrix Can Reloaded cannot handle a TNT Sat card, or if my Matrix Can Reloaded has a wrong Firmware. Actual version is:
    H/W : 1.5
    S/W : MR 1.130
    Loader : 1.0

Thank you
    Ian

Re: Use a Matrix Cam Reloaded as a CI module in a SAT LG TV with the official TNTSat

Quote Originally Posted by ian4873 View Post
    Hi, Bonjour,

I have since few days a new LG TV which has a SAT tuner build in.
    After scan, I can see all the TNT Sat France channels have been found. I have an offical Viaccess card from TNT Sat working on another SAT Receiver.
    Now, here is my question : I still have an old Matrix Can Reloaded CI module, and I would like to know if I can use it in combination of my official TNT card to access the TNT channels on my LG TV ?
    I have tried but no luck so far ! I don't know if it's because the Matrix Can Reloaded cannot handle a TNT Sat card, or if my Matrix Can Reloaded has a wrong Firmware. Actual version is:
    H/W : 1.5
    S/W : MR 1.130
    Loader : 1.0

Thank you
    Ian
    Hi,

tntsat sends with viaccess 4 a dubbel layer decompression. Partly decompressed with the card reader partly with the chip on the card.
    This does not work with reloaded. The only possibility is with a diablo pro with ipnosys 037 software.
    I don't know if this works with your TV it works perfectly on a satreceiver topfield7710 or Humax icord.
    With a t-rex 4 and the newest software its works partly. I have not tried the newest t-rex cam wihout a extra mini simm reader.
    Problem with the t-rex is it wil not work together with my dutch can reader diablo does this good.
    I need 2 cam's 1 with an seca3 reader for dutch tv one with a viaccess readerfor tntsat.

Hein

Uploads

Re: Use a Matrix Cam Reloaded as a CI module in a SAT LG TV with the official TNTSat

Hi Hein,

Are you referring to dutch tv TV Vlaanderen ? This is exactly what I need ! a cam that can handle TNTSAT Viaccess card and TV Vlaanderen Seca card.
    And you say that the Diablo Pro with ipnosys 037 software can do that ? and it works on a non-compliant TNTSAt receiver ? so it should also on the SAT receiver of the TV I assume.
    I will give a try and find somewhere a Diablo Pro in Belgium.

Thank you
    Ian