Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How to enter keys

Cool How to enter keys

Hi everyone,

Im a new member and has a problem of enterring 32-digit keys (16 pairs) in a BigSAT DSR 6600 CI Prima receiver that has only 16 digits (8 pairs) on each line. I've checked the receiver section and found no help there. Could anyone possibly tell me how to enter these long keys into my receiver?.

Many thanks.

Uploads

Re: How to enter keys

use the calculator to convert from hex to binary if you need it i will supply itto you in the next reply

Uploads

Constant CW Keys
    1. Get the Constant CW key of the channel you want to watch, for example :
    Sex View Plus on Hotbird 13oEast
    Sex View Plus was : 02BAB571D4FCFCCC4C4478081AB5804F -
    2. Go on Sex View Plus.
    3. Press the ? button on your remote and a window with all the channel details will pop up on your screen.
    4. Write down on a piece of paper the "ServID" & the "PMTPID" of the channel in question, for Sex View Plus the "ServID" is 14002 & the "PMTPID" is 402.
    5. Use this calculator to convert these numbers from Decimal to HEX :
    6. When these numbers are converted to HEX you will get the following : 14002 = 36B2 & 402 = 0192.
    7. Now with your remote go to : Menu-->ToH-->Parser-->Ram Editor an press the Radio button.
    8. Go on one of the lines which is empty i.e. all zeros an press the "OK" button of your remote.
    9. If you have noticed unlike the Biss key the Constant CW key is made up of 32 keys, therefore you will have to use 2 lines instead of 1 line.
    10. Before you insert the key you have to split the Constant CW key as follows :
    02BAB571D4FCFCCC4C4478081AB5804F
    Remove the colored keys i.e. the 4th pair of keys and then the cosecutive 4th pair of keys up to the last keys.
    To explain myself better you have to remove always : the 7th/8th keys, the 15th/16th keys, the 23rd/24th keys & the 31st/32nd keys.
    When you do this exercise you will have the following key : 022BAB5D4FCFC4C44781AB580.
    11. Now go on the first empty line, press the "OK" button on your remote and insert the "ServID" in HEX, then the "PMTPID" in HEX and at last the first 12 digits of the Constant CW key you have just worked out.
    You should have inserted the following : 36B2 019202BAB5D4FCFC
    12. Press the "OK" button on your remote to save the key you have just inserted.
    13. Go on the second empty line, press the "OK" button on your remote and insert again the "ServID" in HEX, then the "PMTPID" in HEX and at last the second 12 digits of the Constant CW key you had worked out previously.
    You should have inserted the following : 36B2 019202BAB5D4FCFC
    14. Press the "OK" button on your remote to save the key you have just inserted.
    now you will be able to watch this channel when encrypted with these keys.
    N.B. TO BE ABLE TO INSERT BISS KEYS & CONSTANT CW KEYS FROM THE REMOTE YOU SHOULD HAVE INSTALLED THE TOH 3.4 HOT v7.5 FIRMWARE OR A MORE RECENT VERSION & THE CATONE v2.8.
    souheil

hi,
    also same problem. my stb powersky8210cisk. biss key is ok. but no constant control key option. any have idea. please.

Uploads

Yes Post Them In The Viaccess Codes Page

For Sure And I Tried It Works 100%

Many thanks for your detailed information, Souheilhamad. You are great!
    Stonne

Hi all
    how can I update keys using software from pc ( not manually by remote)
    my reciever is Starsat SR-X2100CU

Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by tarek_adel View Post
    Hi all
    how can I update keys using software from pc ( not manually by remote)
    my reciever is Starsat SR-X2100CU

اخي عادا طارق
    اسعد الله اوقاتك

حبيبي عندما يكون السوفتوير متوفرا سارسله لك
    اذهب الى صفحة
    www.dcw.blogfa.com

لتعرف الشفرات الجديده
    وادخلها في صفحة الفياكسس

اخوك سهيل

شراركنا في المنتدى
    www.digi1-sat.com
    منتديات الامبراطور للحصول على اخر الشفرات
    اراك هناك اليوم واخبر اصدقائك

Hi'

I am also new here, How can i enter this keys in STARSAT SR-X150D PLUS.

Thanks,
    Smitha

Dear all
    Thanks alot for your great efforts in hleping us. I am new here, and iam using HIVION 9090X, and I dont know what built in cam it has.
    I know how to go to keys menu, my question is how i neter those keys, forexample when i go to BISS keys, wht number i enter for the provider, because iam able to enter the 16 numbers key, but it is not working.
    About CW keys, in which section i enter them.
    Please help.
    Best regards and thanks in advance

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast