Thread: ip address

Uploads

Question ip address

hi i have a tm500super and i was told not to put free clines on to my reciever because all they are after is your ip address and password so they can hack your computer also told not to pay for a cline just share cards. well i have no card but a cline all ready in my tm500 super. is this ture and how do i get these exter service's.

Uploads

Re: ip address

I do not understand what is the question?

Patience & Reflection Ghostenigma's Avatar
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by TV_LICENCE View Post
    I do not understand what is the question?
    It is a statement I think!But anyway it is not true that pc can be hacked :)

Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by |_COCA_|_COLA_| View Post
    It is a statement I think!But anyway it is not true that pc can be hacked :)
    you can't hack a PC once you get the IP adress of a connexion ? don't talk about things you don't understand or stop lying about CS. many payserver are only here for making money by stealing and hacking their "clients", that's a fact.

besides many of them are also hacked by TV operators which access by that way to serial number of card shared...for instance viaccess and csat fr blocking cards due to serial numbers thats have found on these sites.

CS via payserver is not without any risk, the 1rst of them is being scammed by thieves (and there are lots in this business)

regards

Uploads

100% agree with the post above.There are many "funny" things you can do just with ip address.Besides hacking pc is not the only option of having troubleThanks