Looking for LONG-TIME CacheEx Mode 3 Partners with Cccam Protocol
HotBird 13E & Astra 19,2E
Local (2x 0100 Cyfra)
Local (2x 0b01 N)
Local (1803 polsat)
1. CacheEx mode 3 only.
2. You offer a stable connection.
3. You are not only resending cache but you also send cache from your local cards.
4. No cache-loopback.
5. No memory-leak problems.
6. You are not (re)sending false ECM (Please no false ECM for CDNL/TVV and please no ERR CW !!! ).
7. If you are not sending back any cache for 48-72 hours > deletion without notification.
8. You use a stable server with Oscam
9. If your server is offline for more than 48-72 hours > deletion without notification.
10. Double logins > deletion without notification.
What I offer:
1. A large cache (4 locals card and more than 15 cacheEx connections..)
2. A stable connection (uptime 99%).
3. Almost no downtime, and if Oscam stops, it will be up again within 1-2 minutes. (
At this moment I use Oscam 1.20 build 8074 on Debian 6.
I use a max cache time of 8 seconds
I send and take "max cache hop = 3"
Send me your cacheEx mode 3 details in cccam and I will reply with my cacheEx mode 3 details a.s.a.p.
If you only want to receive cache for specific caids, please let me know in your message and I will filter it.
PLEASE ONLY SERIOUS LONG-TERM CACHE-EXCHANGERS.
PLEASE DON'T WASTE MY TIME WITH UNSTABLE CONNECTIONS.
Please send PM (of active lines - CCcam)