Hola, Vereis No se si me entendereis pero lo pondre en mi MAL Ingles Tb, el caso es que llevo dias intentando Meter un Firm Nuevo al Opentel que lo tengo criando Polvo, y Usando el OdsLoader, le meto Firm, pero NADA.

En la Pantalla me sigue saliendo el Mismo Firm, en este caso el 23....No lo cambia por mas que meto Firm Nuevos...

Hago algo Mal? me salto algun Paso?

Y por ultimo, a ver si me podiais decir como se cambian las Keys? es que por mas que busco en el Menu algo no veo donde puede ser...

Mil Gracias por adelantado...

Hello, I Dond´t Know if yours understand me, but i writte in my BADLY Ingles too, the case is that I have been day trying To put a New Firm to the Opentel that I have it raising Dust, and Being used the OdsLoader, put Firm, but NOTHING to him. In the Screen to me it continues leaving the Same Firm, in this case the 23....No changes it by but that I put Firm New... I do something Badly? I skip something Step? And by I complete, to see if have say to me as they change the Keys? it is that by but which I look for in the Menu something I do not see where it can be...
Thousand Thanks in advance...and Sorry for my English...