Thread: oscam wait-time ??

oscam wait-time ??

Can someone explain in english about the wait_time. What are the best settings and what does it mean when you set fro example 0:200:250 ??
    I can only find information about it in a bulgarian thread which is almost unreadbale when translated in englisch. So some translation/explanation in plain englisch will be appreciated :)

Uploads

Re: oscam wait-time ??

Quote Originally Posted by Dimmie View Post
    Can someone explain in english about the wait_time. What are the best settings and what does it mean when you set fro example 0:200:250 ??
    I can only find information about it in a bulgarian thread which is almost unreadbale when translated in englisch. So some translation/explanation in plain englisch will be appreciated :)
    Sometime Bulgarian is more useful than english Do you agree with me

http://www.satsupreme.com/showthread...l=1#post981314

So on your receiver (without reshare) for me the best settings are the first example.

For server with mixed echange cache + regular use second example. There is possibility nobody trust you that you have any locals because response time will be higher.

For separate oscam only cacheex don`t enter anything in csp section.

I know it has ben a while... but it seems that now you can also use other settings instead of multiples of 50 ?? Maybe some other members can post their waittime settings ?

depends on provider, 0963 I use waittime 200

Uploads

You can add a dynamic wait time for each caid since oscam rev 6142 (dynamic wait time means, wait only if the cw for the service on the previous request was in cache), in this example if cache3 for caid 1702 is smaller than 850ms, the request doesn't go to your local reader. The disadvantage is that all request on local card incrase for 850ms (if cw on previous request was not in cache). Dynamic wait time should be calculated as follow: realtime on card+(50ms * cacheex_maxhop), in this example 1702 card is responding ~ with 750ms and we are using cacheex_maxhop = 2 in our configs, so wait_time should be 850
    I found yesterday this explanation about wait time calculation. Keep in minds that if you don`t have any locals wait time shoud be decreased based on difference between response of local cards and your proxy reader.