Thread: Diablo Cam light , please help!

Uploads

Diablo Cam light , please help!

FIRST OF ALL ,I lived in Australia, and I am an f0xtel subscriber. I have been browsing through this forum and others but know little bit about this . I already have the programming hardware for the CAM. I definitely do NOT want to against the law in any illegal activity.
    At the begiinigng I really dont know much about the product but i've tried to read and understand it , I read few forums follow the instructions from the forum and managed to program my new Diablo 2 Cam light with Ipnosys036/037 , The problem i have is that my TV/CI doesn't seem to be read this. I formatted my cam and installed Ipnosys036 and 037 separatelly ( I have 2 cam light) , I also download latest key (30.01.13) and updated the Key.bin file , replaced the Cailds file , I also put Configuration setting as below:

• Caild File- Main
    • Auto PMT – on
    • Emulators- on
    • Smartcard Emms -on
    • Emu Priority – 1Emu 2 Cards
    • Fixed CW-ON

and I am thinking of using this tv to watch my foxtel subscribe channels. I had format my Diable Cam to Ipnosys036/037 and none of them read foxtel smart card. Basically all the channels come up as "keys are expired"” please insert your smart card”
    my question is again did I miss anything or any steps ? did I need to amend any setting or figure for the CAM?
    Is the keys change every week or particulat time for all foxtel channel ? as I see Canal Digitak NL keys weekly and we will need to update it into cam weekly.

Any suggestions or options are highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards
    John

Uploads

Re: Diablo Cam light , please help!

I have just had a look at the keys dated the 39.01.13 and see that there is not a xml file named main in the download. I would try setting the caid file to caids as there is a file named that in the download. have you copied this file on to the cam? also there is a update dated 02.02.13. which also as no main.xml

Uploads

Re: Diablo Cam light , please help!

Just updated key 05.02.13 today and set Caid file to caid , still showwing "keys are expired"” please insert your smart card” , any one any suggestions please ? any programing team or any soft ware deleloper can solve me out? Many thanks.