Thread: Using remote to open channels.

Uploads

Using remote to open channels.

I'm running a samung DSR9500VIACI & Dragon cam, with 4LNB's (Thor, Sirius, Hotbird & Astra).

I'd like to input codes with the remote control, to open any channels on these satellites.

My questions are:-

1. If this is possible, what are the files called?

2. What are the 'usual' channels that can be opened on the satellites i mentioned?

2. How do i go about this with my Samsung?

I'd really appreciate some advice!

thanks in advance!

VIP Member
    Uploads

Re: Using remote to open channels.

Well AFAIK the only thing that's "working" (as such) are the Providers that use Cryptoworks (BIOS 3), Hustler / Blue Hustler (@5e), XM Radio (@13e & 19e) and *Turner (@ 13e (Polsat) and 19e),.

*Turner on 19e seems to be testing a new Encryption System. :(
    'cause it was down these last few Days'.
    I just happened to notice that it was also up and running again today (23/11/06),.

D+ Narga2 (@19e or 30w), comes and goes as it does.
    Last time I checked it was reported to be working again.

TPS-AES (@13e), is also more or less open again, thanks to the Weekly AES Autoroll Key(s),.

The D+ Narga2 Key should be simple enough to get (check the Shoutbox!).,
    All you need to do is to take the 2x 16bit Hex Keys and convert them into 48bit DEC Keys, which you can then enter via a Remote under Options -> Debug -> Ohladin -> D+. ex. Hex = AA 6A B1... DEC would be 170 106 177...

Now Cryptowok Keys (for me), are a bit trickier.
    Alas I must confess I haven't got a clue about how to do this!

Now assuming you wanted to update the Autoroll Key for TPS (@13e),.
    You will eventually need to have a Loader Card, or Fun7 (i.e. 2Mb), in order to update your CI Module.
    This means that you'll also need a Card-Burner (e.g. MasterCRD, Infinity or Dynomite),.
    Alternitvely you could also use the CAS3 w/Dummy Card.
    But, 1 this would cost more, 2 it doesn't offer any real advantages over the Loader card and a good cheap USB Programer (i.e. Card Buner),..

Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Ichijoe View Post
    Well AFAIK the only thing that's "working" (as such) are the Providers that use Cryptoworks (BIOS 3), Hustler / Blue Hustler (@5e), XM Radio (@13e & 19e) and *Turner (@ 13e (Polsat) and 19e),.

*Turner on 19e seems to be testing a new Encryption System. :(
    'cause it was down these last few Days'.
    I just happened to notice that it was also up and running again today (23/11/06),.

D+ Narga2 (@19e or 30w), comes and goes as it does.
    Last time I checked it was reported to be working again.

TPS-AES (@13e), is also more or less open again, thanks to the Weekly AES Autoroll Key(s),.

The D+ Narga2 Key should be simple enough to get (check the Shoutbox!).,
    All you need to do is to take the 2x 16bit Hex Keys and convert them into 48bit DEC Keys, which you can then enter via a Remote under Options -> Debug -> Ohladin -> D+. ex. Hex = AA 6A B1... DEC would be 170 106 177...

Now Cryptowok Keys (for me), are a bit trickier.
    Alas I must confess I haven't got a clue about how to do this!

Now assuming you wanted to update the Autoroll Key for TPS (@13e),.
    You will eventually need to have a Loader Card, or Fun7 (i.e. 2Mb), in order to update your CI Module.
    This means that you'll also need a Card-Burner (e.g. MasterCRD, Infinity or Dynomite),.
    Alternitvely you could also use the CAS3 w/Dummy Card.
    But, 1 this would cost more, 2 it doesn't offer any real advantages over the Loader card and a good cheap USB Programer (i.e. Card Buner),..
    That's great...thanks Ichijoe!
    I do have a loader card & usb 3,6 burner, but i'm new to converting the hex keys into 48 bit.....what program do i need to convert the keys? How many groups of numbers are the 16 bit hex keys? Are these the ones called 'aes keys'? Sorry for not knowing too much about this, as i'm only familiar with loading predator files at the moment!

hope you can help again!
    regards

VIP Member
    Uploads

There are some Websites like: http://www.parkenet.com/apl/HexDecConverter.html
    That can do the conversion for you. (Can convert whole Keys!)

You can also use the Windows Calculator (Scientific-mode) to enter Hex Values (one at a Time), and then change there value(s), into DEC.

I personally use the Converter inside the Dragoncrypt Editor, which can also convert whole 32bit < 48bit Keys. (x2 16 < x2 24),.