Thread: Stupid Question

Uploads

Stupid Question

First of all i m new to DBox and so far i never experimented with it. I know the concept on how it works etc but i m curios if i can do something else.

I have a Dbox and i never bothered playing with is as i always paid a provider to have sharing. I used to share the dreambox over IP on my home net however i upgraded to HD tv and with it i got another 800Se.

Now i m curios if i can sort of share the keys that are obtained by my sharing provider on my first dream box to my new dreambox?

I asked the provider but told me have to pay! however when i m using a box i m not using the other one so it dosent make sent for me!

any info?

Re: Stupid Question

sent you a pm

Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by uk_bttv_satuk View Post
    sent you a pm
    And you would like us to believe that you do not seek new customers for paying your server ...LOL
    Here it's a forum and help is for all members. You want to send a PM... send it & shup'up.
    You can once again complain to admins

Quote Originally Posted by orion View Post
    First of all i m new to DBox and so far i never experimented with it. I know the concept on how it works etc but i m curios if i can do something else.

I have a Dbox and i never bothered playing with is as i always paid a provider to have sharing. I used to share the dreambox over IP on my home net however i upgraded to HD tv and with it i got another 800Se.

Now i m curios if i can sort of share the keys that are obtained by my sharing provider on my first dream box to my new dreambox?

I asked the provider but told me have to pay! however when i m using a box i m not using the other one so it dosent make sent for me!

any info?
    Most simply... A pay-server does not allow reshare (business is business) You can't reshare to the second dreambox.
    By using free cardsharing then you can do it but it's difficult to find real local cards (too many fakers)

BR

his pm was silly question and if posted here you would off ripped him more then me :)
    and no, he didnt join me, wanted to share a line with 3 boxes and change the codes him self , must type fast :)

thanks admin/mod, i got the banter :)

Uploads

Hi,

There's any silly question on the forum
    Some people can set a cardshare emu without help saddely they're many who can't
    Send PM could lead to think you want to make business.
    As a pay-server member you should be irreprochable like mods/ admin.
    Don't post "I send you PM" it's useless just PM.
    If you want to reply to this guy then act as an assistant member.
    That's the best way to get a good appreciation from staff.

In the hope that these tips will help you.

BR